Almost instant reply to an opinion to a post! This is why I like the Fractal forum. Great impulse responses (ML)! That is why I like the Fractal Store! Fucking great device! That is why I like Axe FX 2!
That was nice to hear. :) My life is a tone hunt so it's automatic for me. If someone else wants to join it only makes me happier.

As I mentioned in another thread I bought cab lab, the ML AC and Boogie/ Citrus 2x12 cp along with fractals newest one (Obot) last night I just went to the ace folder grabbed the ones that I know by mic choices I would prob like. Although I was not at gig volume I can hear instant improvement over the factory cabs I was using. I settled on both a boogie and AC mixes that were 57/121 which has been my preferred combo for years. I am crazy happy. Can't wait to crank it tomorrow!

As I mentioned in another thread I bought cab lab, the ML AC and Boogie/ Citrus 2x12 cp along with fractals newest one (Obot) last night I just went to the ace folder grabbed the ones that I know by mic choices I would prob like. Although I was not at gig volume I can hear instant improvement over the factory cabs I was using. I settled on both a boogie and AC mixes that were 57/121 which has been my preferred combo for years. I am crazy happy. Can't wait to crank it tomorrow!
This is what I want to (and expect to) hear. Good news buddy! :) Let us hear what it sounds like when you get the chance.

This is what I want to (and expect to) hear. Good news buddy! :) Let us hear what it sounds like when you get the chance.
You know I only bought the Obot can back and cablab because I wanted the triptik cab and non ML cab packs don't come with mixes lol. I am waiting until you finish your mixing IR series before tackling that cab pack

Back
Top Bottom