• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

19 IRs compared, choose your prefered one ! :)

VegaBaby

Fractal Fanatic
5 and 8 worked for me.
but really, any of those could worrk in that context. all depends on what you want and what specific tone you're after..

unix-guy

Legend!
8, 12, 18...
I liked those 3 the best as well...

However, I also agree that all were usable in the context of the music.

But, I don't actually think this comparison is fair because we didn't hear all IRs play the same parts.

AND one interesting point: all 3 of my preferred choices came at the start of a change in the music, so it could be purely psychological.

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
I liked those 3 the best as well...

However, I also agree that all were usable in the context of the music.

But, I don't actually think this comparison is fair because we didn't hear all IRs play the same parts.

AND one interesting point: all 3 of my preferred choices came at the start of a change in the music, so it could be purely psychological.
Yes it was easier to switch presets and only record one time...

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
true. if you add bass at a later stage it will greatly influence the choice of guitar tone. or you could adjust the bass to fit the guitar ;). choices oh choices :)
Bass is either the guitar tone's best friend or worst enemy.

Rarely is it in between those extremes for some reason.

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
2, 5, 6, & 12.

Oh yes... Btw would you recommend some good B7K type bass sound for this kind of music ?
PM me your email and I will send you a special gift tonight to try out with the track.

Fractool lead the Soundlab to a whole new level of sales, so it's the least I can do.

Top Bottom