19 IRs compared, choose your prefered one ! :)

5 and 8 worked for me.
but really, any of those could worrk in that context. all depends on what you want and what specific tone you're after..

8, 12, 18...
I liked those 3 the best as well...

However, I also agree that all were usable in the context of the music.

But, I don't actually think this comparison is fair because we didn't hear all IRs play the same parts.

AND one interesting point: all 3 of my preferred choices came at the start of a change in the music, so it could be purely psychological.

I liked those 3 the best as well...

However, I also agree that all were usable in the context of the music.

But, I don't actually think this comparison is fair because we didn't hear all IRs play the same parts.

AND one interesting point: all 3 of my preferred choices came at the start of a change in the music, so it could be purely psychological.
Yes it was easier to switch presets and only record one time...

true. if you add bass at a later stage it will greatly influence the choice of guitar tone. or you could adjust the bass to fit the guitar ;). choices oh choices :)
Bass is either the guitar tone's best friend or worst enemy.

Rarely is it in between those extremes for some reason.

2, 5, 6, & 12.

Oh yes... Btw would you recommend some good B7K type bass sound for this kind of music ?

PM me your email and I will send you a special gift tonight to try out with the track.

Fractool lead the Soundlab to a whole new level of sales, so it's the least I can do.

Back
Top Bottom