13.0 Frozen w/ axe edit 3.04 - communication timeout (FIXED)

We've identified the issue and it will be resolved shortly. If you move or edit a block that doesn't exist in the preset to which you switched it will crash the Axe-Fx. For example, if you edit the chorus block and then switch to a preset that doesn't have a chorus it will crash. This is because the editor is trying to edit the chorus block still but there's nothing to edit.

We've identified the issue and it will be resolved shortly. If you move or edit a block that doesn't exist in the preset to which you switched it will crash the Axe-Fx. For example, if you edit the chorus block and then switch to a preset that doesn't have a chorus it will crash. This is because the editor is trying to edit the chorus block still but there's nothing to edit.

I had it crash on me twice while moving presets in Axe-Manage Presets. I was not editing anything during that session, simply moving presets around. It hung twice on me and both times I had to kill Axe-Edit and reboot the Axe-Fx II.

I had it crash on me twice while moving presets in Axe-Manage Presets. I was not editing anything during that session, simply moving presets around. It hung twice on me and both times I had to kill Axe-Edit and reboot the Axe-Fx II.

Did change presets with the up or down arrow in Axe Edit?

Did change presets with the up or down arrow in Axe Edit?

No, I was in Axe-Manage Presets and using the mouse + CTRL to move groups of presets. Both times it hung I was sitting there doing nothing while the presets were in the process of being moved (changing to red).

Since getting the latest firmware and latest version of Axe-Edit, I seem to have a similar issue. Mine seems to be caused by importing or changing patches in Axe-Edit. The Axe-Fx will freeze, input lights remain in the same spot, and then I will get the communication timeout message if I haven't rebooted the unit by then. This has happened at least 3 times.

Release 3.0.5 February 11, 2014

NEW FEATURES
1. Multiple File Drag and Drop from Finder/Explorer/Desktop – Drop multiple presets or cabs into Axe-Manage to import.

ISSUES ADDRESSED
- Fixed a bug in Axe-Edit that caused the Axe-Fx II to lock up while switching presets.
- Modified the Picker Window to correctly show the underline in the bottom row for the currently selected preset.

Back
Top Bottom