13.0 Frozen w/ axe edit 3.04 - communication timeout (FIXED)

I had the same issue i switched from the USB 3.0 ports to the USB 2.0 ports and it seems to have solved it
I'm poor and can't afford USB3.0 ports and had the same problem so you may have the problem again.

Win7 64 bit here. Only happened once last night while switching presets in AE.

I have had this happen a few times as well. Seems random. Tried to recreate with no luck and then it happened again. Common thread seems to be adding new cabs using AE. Using ver13.02. Windows 7 X64 based machine.

Was going to report about this, but there seems to be many others too having this problem. So count me in.

When i use AE 3.0.4 on iMac (OSX Maverics) with AFXII FW13.02 i have got several communication errors in AE 3.0.4 and at the same time my AFXII freezes and the screen goes blank. Only restarting the unit wakes the unit back to life.

I had the same problem yesterday. The problem seemed to only occur when using the arrows to change presets. Today I used Axe Edit but only changed presets by using the preset select button and choosing the desired preset directly instead of using the increment or decrement arrows. No crashes today.

Looks like it's cause the freeze when you change presets via Axe Edit with the arrow.

If you click the preset button to bring up the full screen of presets to choose from, it seems to be fine.

Back
Top Bottom