1.04 Preset Pack

Hey LT, new user question: How do i import your Cab models in to the FM3? I have all you're 1.04 presets loaded in but curiously i get no sound from several of them (im assuming because i dont have the cab imported as the cab block shows 'empty'?). Also presets "Back to zero" through "FAS Chunk" are completely missing from my preset selection when viewed on the FC6. I brought them all in sequentially and they show on FM3 Edit but when i switch banks i jump from 389 (Acid Cowboy) to 396 (friedman BE) and from LT Fenders i get none of the rest except the 2 Troposphere presets. If i swap round the Triaxis and Fenders presets though i loose the Fenders and gain the Triaxis. Weird!

What did i mess up?

Edit
Ok i pulled the 3 cab IR's in to FM3 Edit (dragged the .wav file into the <Empty> slot of the user #, again brought them in sequentially LT Brit412 -#1, LT MARV412 - #2 and LT TV Mix - #3) and now the previous 'empty' cab blocks show one of your 3 cabs but how do i know i have the correct cabs on the presets?

Last edited:
@Romo82 if you save them in the following user slots they'll all load as intended

User slot 1 - LT Brit412
User slot 2 -LT MARV412
User slot 3 - LT TV Mix

Thanks for the videos as always Leon! Maybe more of a general question, but I've noticed with trying other people's presets there are instructions to put specific cabinets into specific user slots. If I already have your cabinets in other slots, I'm guessing I'll need to manually select it for the presets. Will this maintain the correct settings that you made with the presets?

Sound great Leon, I was curious as to whether you have these pre-sets configured for both live in the mix with other instruments as well as at home with monitors?

Anyone else have the issue of some of the presets not showing up on the FC6 but do show and are re-callable through FM3 Edit?

Thanks for the videos as always Leon! Maybe more of a general question, but I've noticed with trying other people's presets there are instructions to put specific cabinets into specific user slots. If I already have your cabinets in other slots, I'm guessing I'll need to manually select it for the presets. Will this maintain the correct settings that you made with the presets?
If you already have his cabs in those slots you're good to go. If somebody puts Leon's cabs in different slots they will have to point the cab block to those respective slots to sound as intended :)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Leon.

Couln't drag the cabs on cab manager... it only allows for .syx and the cabs are wav files.

Anybody knows how to solve this?

Just got my FM3 yesterday. Spent some time dialing in my core tones last night. Really love this little unit so far! Still have my III, but this will get some serious play time.

Downloaded your presets this morning. Thanks for sharing! Will go through them today!

Back
Top Bottom