Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Firmware 1.02 for the FM3 is coming any day. When it does, I am going to share a set of layouts I designed for using FM3+FC6 together. The beta team testers are calling it "The Killer App."

That is so sweet! I bought the FC6 about six months ago and that news Is music to my ears! April 23rd here and can feel the invite!

Thats Awesome don’t even have the Fm3 until next week and its already starting w an updates

wonder what will be in this one?

Damn, Robboman.

So... I was on vacation in Arizona about 12 years ago and I left my wallet at a rest stop. I drove about 100 miles before I realized it, and by the time I made it back there it was gone. Think you could help me track it down??

Funny, my uncle was telling me a story about Ashton Kutcher recently, I believe it was him; he left his wallet at a gas station in AZ while on a road trip. 10 or so years ago by and he’s in LA, a woman approaches him and asks, “Is your name Ashton Kutcher?”, he confirms, thinking she’s going to ask for a picture or autograph but she responds with, “Did you lose a wallet in AZ about 10 years ago?” to which he confirms and she says “That was at my parents gas station. They still have your wallet. Is there an address I can have it sent to?” A few days later his wallet showed up in the mail with everything that was in it when he lost it. Ya never know! I believe the story was told on Marc Maron’s podcast.

Firmware 1.02 for the FM3 is coming any day. When it does, I am going to share a set of layouts I designed for using FM3+FC6 together. The beta team testers are calling it "The Killer App."

I can confirm this to be The Ultimate App for FM3+FC6. I was a dedicated fan of using the FM3 as a backline unit with only the FC6 on the floor, but this convinced me otherwise. In fact it's so cool, that I programmed my FC12 to operate the same way.

@Admin M@'s a genius! I would not hesitate to make it a combo purchase.

Funny, my uncle was telling me a story about Ashton Kutcher recently, I believe it was him; he left his wallet at a gas station in AZ while on a road trip. 10 or so years ago by and he’s in LA, a woman approaches him and asks, “Is your name Ashton Kutcher?”, he confirms, thinking she’s going to ask for a picture or autograph but she responds with, “Did you lose a wallet in AZ about 10 years ago?” to which he confirms and she says “That was at my parents gas station. They still have your wallet. Is there an address I can have it sent to?” A few days later his wallet showed up in the mail with everything that was in it when he lost it. Ya never know! I believe the story was told on Marc Maron’s podcast.

I took my family to Yosemite many many years ago . Kids were small and it was a big one week camping trip. We got there, set up, went on a little hike and then I went over to the local store to grab some items. I reach for my wallet and it's gone. Instant panic! I had over $1K cash in it and we were basically screwed and would have to cut our trip very short. My wife had one credit card with her so we were able to stay the week and not ruin the vacation. Well, except for the fact that I was bummed all week knowing I lost $IK and all the hassle of dealing with licenses etc.

So we head home a week later all burnt out from camping. I get home, open the mailbox, and there's a big envelope inside with my wallet in it and a small note saying they found it on a trail in Yosemite. Not a single dollar was removed. I was actually a little sad because they didn't leave a return address or number as I definitely wanted to reward their kindness. There are good people in this world!!!!!!

I took my family to Yosemite many many years ago . Kids were small and it was a big one week camping trip. We got there, set up, went on a little hike and then I went over to the local store to grab some items. I reach for my wallet and it's gone. Instant panic! I had over $1K cash in it and we were basically screwed and would have to cut our trip very short. My wife had one credit card with her so we were able to stay the week and not ruin the vacation. Well, except for the fact that I was bummed all week knowing I lost $IK and all the hassle of dealing with licenses etc.

So we head home a week later all burnt out from camping. I get home, open the mailbox, and there's a big envelope inside with my wallet in it and a small note saying they found it on a trail in Yosemite. Not a single dollar was removed. I was actually a little sad because they didn't leave a return address or number as I definitely wanted to reward their kindness. There are good people in this world!!!!!!

yup. I Lost my wallet by the door of a music store a few weeks ago. Never knew it was missing. Got a call from my wife on the cell asking if I was missing something. I said - no. Why ? Someone walking into the store saw it on the ground , picked it up and gave it to the store owner. They knew me and called my house. I never carry cash. I use cards everywhere. I had 7-$800 in there plus all the goodies ( license , pistol permit , etc ). Nothing missing. Good people everywhere. I’m all about good Karma too , so I chaulked it up to that !

I wonder if the moderator could nuke all of the irrelevant posts and get us back to invite information only. For that matter clear the whole thing once a week just to keep it simple. Just a thought...

I wonder if the moderator could nuke all of the irrelevant posts and get us back to invite information only. For that matter clear the whole thing once a week just to keep it simple. Just a thought...

Meh, chill... no need to kill the excitement vibe. I ignore posts if threads get messy. Mods will take care of it.

I got time to spare here tonight so 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

How many invites have been reported so far?
I like the idea of jump-starting the thread once a week so it's easier to keep track.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU GOT AN INVITE! Let's try to keep this CLEAN and FRIENDLY! If you've already posted and didn't get an invite, deleting your post would clean this up a bit. :)

Yeah this was what my original post said. Didn't happen by a long shot... :tonguewink: 🤘

Back
Top Bottom