VIDEO with Brit Silver FW 10...my dog is not impressed

Awsome! Your live audience seemed to show some disinterest at about 1:32 - perhaps offering treats during performance would perk up the crowd.

Love the tune & the tones. Some Black Crowes-y stuff in there.

Also, basset hounds are notoriously hard to please.

That sounds fantastic. It that had been a real cranked Marshall, your dog would have bit a lot less happy.

Thanks guys all for checking it out and the kind words.

My dog is only impressed by belly rubs and food related items. So I didn't take it too personally.

I would put my patch on Axe-Change but it's really as easy as taking the Brit Silver preset and turning up the gain a bit. Keep it simple!

Cab is 4x12 Basketweave TV which is probably my favorite factory cab in the Axe-FX II at the moment.

I used a Rocktron expression pedal. Careful if you buy that one though, the output is wired up backwards for an MFC so if it requires swapping wires.

Sugar Ray huh...I think I know the song you're talking about...I kind of tried to avoid pop radio in the late 90's :).

Holy hell! Awesome everything, including the dog. Your basset is the spitting image of my basset from 20 years ago..."Satch". Same freckles on the nose and the exact same coloring. I gotta find a pic and post it, it's a scary resemblance. Bassets are the best, except for the slobber.

That was sweet Adam! Impressive!

And you gotta love Basset Hounds! Discerning big ears and obviously expecting more from you. :)

I think it sounded tops before the lead came in. The only thing is, while great sounding, the lead is a little 'live' compared to their sweet studio-ness.

For some reason, this piece is making me think of Fleetwood Mac's Sunny Side of Heaven.

Great playing, really cool track! ...........I've never got on with Brit silver in v9. I'm waiting until I've another gig break before upgrading to 10.....will be interested to try it as your tone in that vid was fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom