• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wow....Radley!!!!

boleary2

Inspired
Man, this is a great impromptu recording featuring forum member Radley, not sure if he is playing the axe in this or not,
but the tone is great and the phrasing is killer! That les paul is killing me too...is there any mod that has not been done to that thing?
Radley, if you see this, could you disclose your signal chain and let me know what all wonders and trickery is in that les paul? looks
like a 70's model...wondering what the pickup config is?

wonderful musicianship!!!!

They seem to run instruments (trumpet song too maybe) in to some box called AVIOM.

Aviom Home

AXE or not, it does seem to amps and stuff involved. Better calling Radley i guess ;)

Aviom is a personal mixer system for headphones or in ear monitors. Intended for studio use, but now widely used for live situations too.

All signals run to the main box, then Cat5 to personal mixing boxes with everything adjustable for your own mix.

Very cool! Love the lady chillin on the couch. She probably wants to go home. Lol

LOL ya beat me to it. Was going to mention her and her posture that just says "You said we could go home soon. Is it soon yet?" :D

Great stuff btw. The whole band is smokin' and I especially dug the bassist. One cool cat indeed and a great, GREAT player.

Thanks for sharing. :)

The guitar playing was ALMOST as cool as the the singer's voice... ;-) very nice all the way around ! and I WANT THAT VOCAL MIC !!!! :)

Where was that recorded ?

VERY nice playing. But I do not like the guitar sound ... too much delay for this song ... and sounds some sort of compressed and closed ...

Thumbs up to Hadley & the entire band. The oldies show that playing the right thing beats playing the cleverest thing hands down.

Outstanding!!
That made me feel really good and warm inside :)
Fantastic musicianship gathered in one room!
Thanks for sharing the clip!

Per

Now, that's cooking with Gas...

Radley, did this make it on a record somewhere, or are you just jamming with a bunch of your Awesome friends?

Back
Top Bottom