PSA ----> AXE-FEST 2012 WEST COAST - Oct 6th-7th!

I don't know how I missed this. I will be there for 2013 if it's an annual thing! Just too late to get a ticket from fargo at a reasonable rate.

For cobbler,

CobblerCurlyWurly.jpg

Best regards
Matt

Perfect timing - just got back from deployment and my repaired axe should be back Friday - so I'll definitely be there to pick up some tips from the pros. Really looking forward to meeting Matt in person after our numerous emails troubleshooting while I floated around the Pacific. See you all Saturday!:D

Perfect timing - just got back from deployment and my repaired axe should be back Friday - so I'll definitely be there to pick up some tips from the pros. Really looking forward to meeting Matt in person after our numerous emails troubleshooting while I floated around the Pacific. See you all Saturday!:D

Be sure to register! We have between 5 to 8 seats left before hitting the cut off point!

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e6c2ekwjc38c61fe&llr=ap5jdqkab

I just checked - There are 5 spots left - This is firm guys. We need to assure a good experience. So, we've got to cut it at a reasonable limit. 74 attendees + staff / presenters and we are at 69 attendees now. Man, Who would have thought!!!

And, more importantly,.... Cobbler can only cut those Curly Whurly's up so small.........

Its going to be a great weekend thats for sure. A big thanks to everyone involved in putting it together.

2 questions that might have already been answered:
1. Do we need to print out the ticket, or just show our DL at the door?
2. If we're bringing a guitar, does that get checked in the front door...anything special to do?
I can hardly wait!!!!
Thanks

I'm looking forward to seeing all the FAS guys and forumites :)

Just a thought, what's close over there that involves food?

2 questions that might have already been answered:
1. Do we need to print out the ticket, or just show our DL at the door?
2. If we're bringing a guitar, does that get checked in the front door...anything special to do?
I can hardly wait!!!!
Thanks

1. We will have a volunteer working the desk at the foor to give out your wristbands. Just bring an ID.
2. We have contacted all who volunteered gear that we wish to take advantage of. You are more than welcome to bring your guitars but you will be responsible for them.

We will be sending a mass email out with explaining a few things and giving a rundown of the activities.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the FAS guys and forumites :)

Just a thought, what's close over there that involves food?

Saturday is jam packed from 10:00 AM through 8:45 PM. We are going to have a very short intermission for lunch and another for dinner. We will be sending out our mass email shortly with the current schedule. It's not set in stone as there will be some degree of flexibility that is always prevalent with so many activities but regardless it is an aggressive schedule.

To accomidate the short intermission for lunch we will be asking you to either bring your own or chip in $5:00 or so for Pizzas or Sandwiches or something along those lines.

I WLL NOT be sharing my Curly Wurlys! :D

Last edited:
Looking forward to video/audio. :)

BTW, kinda strange that the event isn't listed under Events on the Tone Merchants site...

There will be lots of stuff going on Sunday. If you cannot be there by 10 on Sat you will miss out on some cool stuff. No way around that. :cry

In fact, we are encouraging attendees to got there early to take care of registration etc. The emails will go out today!

Back
Top Bottom