Firmware 6.01

jeez.... new amp models... and I just gone and completed my first preset...
this is gonna unfinish it again I can tell... lmao

2 drives? Nice surprise :)
I'm hoping for the Boss classic Satriani one and the one used a lot by Michael Landau, also prev. wished by others (E. Sutera, ...).
Forgot both names, LOL.
Or some vintage classics.
Anything really :D

2 drives? Nice surprise :)
I'm hoping for the Boss classic Satriani one and the one used a lot by Michael Landau, also prev. wished by others (E. Sutera, ...).
Forgot both names, LOL.
Or some vintage classics.
Anything really :D

who said there were only 2 drives?

Two New Drives.

Smack on with the real deal. Hint: I endorsed one of the Drives that is now modeled. This one is dead-nuts on with the real thing.

very cool! i'm not sure which pedals that you used to endorse but any addition to the drive box arsenal is happily welcomed! :)

For those who are not monitoring all of Cliff's channels, here's a post from this morning on The Gear Page:

Originally Posted by cliffc84886.01 is in beta test. The testers are raving about the new Leslie sim, the new amp models and the new drive models.

I am out-of-town until next Monday so it won't get released until I get back

So, enjoy your weekend.

suits me fine... rehearsal today and gig tomorrow. no time for upgrading ;)

I is stil incredible the speed at which the AXE gets improved. I am having a hard time to keep up.:D

Blackstone Appliances ... ? :lol ;)

Good guess; but I was never endorsed by Blackstone. Great pedal though...

...hint: I'm still on the "Musician Comments" page on their site... (and I still had hair back then!)... and one of the new drives modeled is mentioned in my comments... it's all cool... ;)

Back
Top Bottom