Just pre-ordered my AxeFx-II, in the USA!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must just be smoke, TM told me that they haven't heard that their order was shipped yet...the way I understand, they have a monthly alotment of units, but haven't received any yet for June or July. When it all started they were expecting to have their first batch of units at the same time Fractal direct did...with a second batch at the end of June or very beginning of July...but none of that has happened yet. Eveyone has been saying how Fractal must be taking care of TM and G66 first, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case.

I sure hope they don't make TM and G66 wait to get their units until they sell everything they can on their own...

It seems like TM is either clueless or full of crap, or perhaps both. As you noted, they originally stated that they would have their units at the same time as Fractal, and when asked about the June 6th date they replied, "trust us, we are pretty connected", yet now they have no clue when they are even getting their shipments? Doesn't sound very connected to me. In fact, they can't even figure out what state Fractal is located in, stating over and over in multiple posts that they are located in Massachusetts when they are actually in New Hampshire. Now when asked several questions regarding the status of the orders, the only one they answer is who they use for shipping. The tone of their posts has become more and more evasive. I hope you get your unit soon as I assume since they required a down payment they have your money, but it looks like in reality you may in the same boat as those of us on the Fractal wait list (except we haven't forked over any money).

Last edited:
How could they expect to have their units at the same time fractal did since fractal is building them?

How could they expect to have their units at the same time fractal did since fractal is building them?

Couldn't tell you, but they did state that.
Trust us, we are pretty connected 30-60days. We will get it the same time as Fractal Corporate.
Rig-Talk • View topic - Fractal Audio Axe Fx II Pre Order List - IN HERE

If they were being drop shipped then it would have been possible. I don't know if they are or not, but obviously they haven't been shipped yet, one method or another.

Edit: I of course don't actually know for a fact that no one has received their unit from TM as of yet, but seeing as how no one here, or on Rig-Talk has mentioned receiving one, assumed that they have not shipped yet.

It will be interesting to see if those of us on Fractal's wait list start getting units before the guys on the TM list.

Last edited:
Idk man, everytime I've asked TM anything theyve always responded quickly and concisely...the problem seems to be that Fractal isnt telling them anything.

I assumed they thought they were going to have their at the same time Fractal did was because that's what Fractal told them, although I didn't ask. It wouldnt be uncommon at all...Apple gets all their iPhones to the retail outlets BEFORE the release date so everyone has availability on the same date...I got the impression TM was expecting the same.

TM had stated several times that when they know something more they will let us know...they haven't ignored any questions I saw, they just didn't have any new info on the shipping status...IDK, I've been impressed with the way they've responded to me, I just don't think they have any more info cause they haven't been given any...

Apple gets all their iPhones to the retail outlets BEFORE the release date so everyone has availability on the same date...I got the impression TM was expecting the same.

Products such as those made by Apple have a set nationwide release date and the item is not to be sold anywhere, even through Apple until that date, Fractal doesn't have any such restriction, and never set a solid date. It wouldn't have made sense for Fractal to wait until units had been shipped across the country before they started selling them, and obviously they didn't.

I do hope you get your unit soon, but it seems unfair to just assume that Fractal is at fault.

Last edited:
Perhaps TM and G66 pre-order lists are getting the same treatment as the FAS waiting list in that they are trying to make as much money through the Yahoo store at $2599 and therefore putting off the $2199 waiters.

Products such as those made by Apple have a set nationwide release date and the item is not to be sold anywhere, even through Apple until that date, Fractal doesn't have any such restriction, and never set a solid date. It wouldn't have made sense for Fractal to wait until units had been shipped across the country before they started selling them, and obviously they didn't.

I do hope you get your unit soon, but it seems unfair to just assume that Fractal is at fault.

I'm not assuming anything...just stating what was told by TM...they haven't heard when they were getting their monthly allotment...once they get the word that their first shipment was on it's way they were going to start finishing up the billing for the first round people.

I'm not so concerned about the timeframe as long as it's reasonable...but that information can only come from Fractal, if they don't give a revised date to TM then TM can't pass that date along! It's pretty simple really!

I own a small business myself, I have a few dealers/distributors for my products as well...if I have an item on backorder I let my dealers/distributors know when they can expect it. TM has said they haven't heard anything new from Fractal, I have no reason to think they are lying as they've always kept us in the loop and have answered all my questions quickly and professionally. I'm happy with TM, I just don't think they have all the information...and only Fractal can provide that.

I'm not upset or impatient at all, just looking for info!

Idk man, everytime I've asked TM anything theyve always responded quickly and concisely...the problem seems to be that Fractal isnt telling them anything.

For the record, I've follow up twice via email with TM and have gotten no response on this subject. Even if they aren't getting any info from Fractal, they could at least tell me that. I'm just assuming they are getting toyed with just like everyone else.

I gave them information last week. They are probably as sick as I am of dealing with impatient customers.

For the record, I've follow up twice via email with TM and have gotten no response on this subject. Even if they aren't getting any info from Fractal, they could at least tell me that. I'm just assuming they are getting toyed with just like everyone else.

Hmm, idk, I've done both email and PM on the rig-talk forum and have been promptly answered each time. I do know they've posted a few times about the subject and it's always been that they would let us know more when they know more. I really appreciated the one message I got when I thanked them Brad for the update...and I quote..."No need to thank me, your the client, you paid your $ and you have a right to be in the loop. When I know you will know!"

Perhaps TM and G66 pre-order lists are getting the same treatment as the FAS waiting list in that they are trying to make as much money through the Yahoo store at $2599 and therefore putting off the $2199 waiters.

I sure hope not! I mean, the TM and G66 waiting lists really have nothing to do with Fractal...that's just TM and G66's way of handling their customer base. If Fractal were to look at it that way I would be very surprised. Especially since both TM and G66 are ready to receive multiple units...these are big bulk orders from your dealers, that's gotta be a couple of big checks!

I don't know the specifics between Fractal and the dealers because I don't work for either of them, and I'm not looking for any specifics, it's none of my business! All I'm saying is that TM is expecting a monthly allotment of units, and they presold their June and July allotments...they were expecting the first wave back when units started shipping from Fractal direct and they were expecting the second wave end of June/early July...but so far, they haven't seen any and they don't know when they are coming. Something has either changed or just been set back, but little information is being given.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see...!

The something that changed was Fractal found they could sell them at a higher price just as easy so why not do that first

I really hope that doesn't have anything to do with it...that would kinda be a big middle finger to the dealers...that really doesn't make any sense to me from a business standpoint...

Cliff's posts says, "I gave them information last week." Has TM relayed to you if any of that information pertained to a possible time frame for the arrival of their allotment of units?

Last edited:
Cliff's posts says, "I gave them information last week." Has TM relayed to you if any of that information pertained to a possible time frame for the arrival of their allotment of units?
Not that I've seen. Every now and then they leak a little nugget on Rig-Talk, but nothing regarding a ship date for the first run.

Filling orders that pay more does make good business sense even if we don't like it, I understand

That depends on how you look at it...if they stated that TM would get "x" units per month and they don't honor that because they decide to sell them for more on their own then that would be a shady move towards the dealers...that's all I was saying. It's fine that they would sell for more on their site, but the dealers still need to be supplied as scheduled. If not, eventually people would jump ship from the dealers and buy direct because the dealers don't have any units. I don't think that's what Fractal wants or they wouldn't have dealers now...

I haven't seen this...? Where was that posted? Rob from TM did say he got a promising message from Fractal, but no shipping date yet...they didn't share the content of that message, I figured it had something to do with the business aspect of things, cause they said when they knew more with regards to when they were to be expected that they'd let us know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom