Where are the Axe II samples? Come on, beta testers!

I thought after the announcment of the Axe II, testers and Cliff would post lots of sound samples. They are obviously busy with something else, but I wonder why there is none at the moment. Well maybe there is one. (Beautiful Girls cover by Cliff)

+1. Enough talking, please bring the samples guys! :D

I thought after the announcment of the Axe II, testers and Cliff would post lots of sound samples. They are obviously busy with something else, but I wonder why there is none at the moment.
The samples may well be what they're busy with. ;) Hope so anyway.

Last edited:
Im going to conduct a sociology experiment and record some clips of my Ultra and see how many people go "HOLY SHIT, IT SOUNDS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE AXE FX 1" haha

Whoever it is certainly can't play beautiful girls properly. Not much can be brought to light from that mp3. My Ultra can do a mean VH and I can play that song properly(if I do say that so myself) lol

Last edited:
Whoever it is certainly can't play beautiful girls properly. Not much can be brought to light from that mp3. My Ultra can do a mean VH and I can play that song properly(if I do say that so myself) lol

Let's here it then.

I don't think Cliff was going for proper. I think he was having fun and jamming to the track trying out the new Axe II.

Back
Top Bottom