Introducing the Axe-Fx II

1000 on the waiting list and they get 500 units every month.

so if you are not on the list already be prepared to wait 2 months+ at least

?? how to get on a waiting list for the Axe-FX 2, when nobodoy knew there was an Axe-FX 2? And where can i sign to this waiting list??

also on sevenstring.org:

"Good News for everyone who is on the waitlist! If you ordered a Standard you get a Ultra, and if you ordered a Ultra you get AXE FXII! I'm fucking happy! Jacques wrote me this 10 minutes ago!"

also on sevenstring.org:

"Good News for everyone who is on the waitlist! If you ordered a Standard you get a Ultra, and if you ordered a Ultra you get AXE FXII! I'm fucking happy! Jacques wrote me this 10 minutes ago!"

Salt in the fucking wound as far as I am concerned as a one month old owner.

also on sevenstring.org:

After being on the waiting list since December 9th, 2010 and being told 5 days ago my ultra would be in the next shipment at the end of May this is a VERY nice surprise. Just wish I could pay $2,199 and not €2,229 ( $3,207 ) for mine too ! Ah well, c'est la vie. Roll on the end of May ! :D

also on sevenstring.org:

I think Jaques does it right! Meanwhile i think about, that long time passes welast see on the g66 order page when next shipping will be. Nothin more like that since months! Only, that it`s out of stock ...

I believe since he knwo whats coming up (say 1 year) he quoted standard and Ultra with higher prices, argumented Dollar-Euro value (what was understandable) and so he saves by margin his earnings he not would have for half an year, because of stopping selling units ...

And now he give the standard boys the Ultra and the Ultra boys the axe-II.

THIS my friend is excellent policy and customer relationship, no?

I have my Axe-Fx Ultra since Jully last year. I have to work very hard and not spend money for almost 2 years to get it...
At tha time of buying i say to myself Fractal is not like line6. I got a piece of equipement to last!
Now Axe-FX II....probably in 2 or 3 years Axe-FX 3 and so on.
For that reason i´m gona Buy the Amp of my dreams a Mesa Boogie Mark V, the real thing.

No need to apologize and good luck with your new Mesa. How much do you want for your Ultra?

Curious to see what the Aussie price will be considering the Aussie dollar is destroying the US dollar. Hopefully distro takes this into account. And I'm very skeptical on supply and demand issues. FAS were virtually always failing at this. Not good business really.

I have my Axe-Fx Ultra since Jully last year. I have to work very hard and not spend money for almost 2 years to get it...
At tha time of buying i say to myself Fractal is not like line6. I got a piece of equipement to last!
For that reason i´m gona Buy the Amp of my dreams a Mesa Boogie Mark V, the real thing.

Wasn't there also a Mesa Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, Mark IV?
This thing really has emotions running high, including myself.

BTW The Mark V is an awesome amp

"if it had been handled differently"
"salt in the wound"

here's what I see when I read that...

"Sir, when I bought this BMW it was the newest on the lot! Now I see there is a newer one! How dare you!!!"
Salesman, "Yes sir, I'm sorry, you still have a BMW M5."

"Sir when I married this woman, she was 27, I woke up this morning and realized she was OLDER! I never agreed to that!"

Last edited:
All I can say is Cliff has always taken care of his customers. All the feelings are fine, we are entitled to feel however we feel, yet why not wait to see what options become available before passing judgment. If you have an Ultra already, then you know that it is an awesome machine and you will not be disappointed with it's performance. Cliff continually has offered FREE firmware updates to us, and I for one have no other feelings other than gratitude.

I hope all at Fractal and the amazing products they produce continue to amaze me and that I continue to get the oppportunity to enjoy them.

Wishing Cliff and all at Fractal a warm Congratulations on the new Axe II. I am loooking forward to spending a good long time with one as soon as possible!!

By the way, I know a company that holds all of their new products VERY tight to the vest, maybe you have heard of them, APPLE...

Last edited:
All I can say is Cliff has always taken care of his customers. All the feelings are fine, we are entitled to feel however we feel, yet why not wait to see what options become available before passing judgment. If you have an Ultra already, then you know that it is an awesome machine and you will not be disappointed with it's performance. Cliff continually has offered FREE firmware updates to us, and I for one have no other feelings other than gratitude.

I hope all at Fractal and the amazing products they produce continue to amaze me and that I continue to get the oppportunity to enjoy them.

Wishing Cliff and all at Fractal a warm Congratulations on the new Axe II. I am loooking forward to spending a good long time with one as soon as possible!!

By the way, I know a company that holds all of the new products VERY tight to the vest, maybe you have heard of them, APPLE...

Yes, and all of Apple's products are MADE IN CHINA -- which doesn't seem to bother most people ...

Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serious GAS for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't afford it at the moment.

Sorry, I don't understand. Did your Ultra stop working when Axe II was announced? Do some of the features you paid for no longer work?

Sorry, I don't understand. Did your Ultra stop working when Axe II was announced? Do some of the features you paid for no longer work?

I love the logic of a guy threatened by upgrades buying a Mark V, good thing they never change that amp!

Back
Top Bottom