Countdown 0.5...

I'd have a laugh if this thread got deleted at its end and bmi/mba's post count gets cut in half :mrgreen

Now, THAT'S funny. :lol I for one do not care for any type of ethnic/nationality put downs. My God man...we're musicians...not street urchins. There should be a code of conduct here and enforced. This is a place to come and share MUSIC experiences and ideas and to drool over our Axe Fx units and whatever Cliff may have up his sleeve. If you want to put people down you can head over to craigslist rants and raves...that's all they do there.

Now, THAT'S funny. :lol I for one do not care for any type of ethnic/nationality put downs. My God man...we're musicians...not street urchins. There should be a code of conduct here and enforced. This is a place to come and share MUSIC experiences and ideas and to drool over our Axe Fx units and whatever Cliff may have up his sleeve. If you want to put people down you can head over to craigslist rants and raves...that's all they do there.

You must be a Gringo... ;)

Is anyone really going to be heart broken if it's a newer/faster AxeFX Ultra?

I've only had my Ultra for 3 weeks now and, after the last few days with it, I wouldn't be upset in the least if a newer/faster Ultra is announced on Monday (moot point anyway unless a faster DSP becomes available). This thing is still the best sounding rig(s) I've ever used and that won't change on Monday no matter what is announced.

Tick, tock... LOL

OK, Cliff...just one thing I wanna know: What time do I need to log on to the web site or forum on day 0 to find out the true meaning of Christmas-in-May, so that I don't have to sit there like a moron refreshing my browser repeatedly for hours (like I'm doing now)?

Last edited:
Tick, tock... LOL

thats my Cat's name...
tictokwigle001.jpg

If there is no totally new product involved, then I would guess some update (firmware or firmware + updated chip, perhaps) to increase IR capabilities. That's the major way I think the Axe can be improved, so...

If it's new hardware, well, it can be anything!

I will be disappointed if we DONT get firmware ver. 11.
I'm holding off doing any further patch editting until I see
what this is.

Yep seems like Cliff made a cat block. You can now emulate famous cats like heathcliff, cool cat, Garfield, and my personal favorite Tom. :mrgreen

and you can control it with your expression pedal for that "stepping on it's tail" sound.

Back
Top Bottom