Announcing the New FM3 Mk II TURBO!

I am speculating that there are plans to do an FM9 Mk II turbo with the larger scribble scripts as well. That would make sense to once again unify the features of all FC / FM units.
Wow. We all knew that this was coming. It was just a mater of time.
Since the FC Mk II versions were announced, we've said that we want to bring the new displays to the whole family. But in the current manufacturing world of shortages and setbacks, it's a challenge.... and a few new gray hairs were earned in getting to this new version. Any chance of an FM9 Mk II is still quite farther out.

Last edited:
Great news FAS

Just a thought, would there ever be the option of FAS upgrading a MK1 to a MK2?

Dancing nanners rejoicing!

Eli Manning Dancing GIF

Just a thought, would there ever be the option of FAS upgrading a MK1 to a MK2?
Regrettably, this just doesn't make sense. By the time you get to a new mainboard and chassis, you'll make out much better if you sell your older version online and order the new one directly. Our products hold their value quite well, so this is a plan embraced by many customers around the world.

The main screen ever get an update? I have an original 1st run /w headphone jack, and the screen scratches so easy.

Also I thought fas said a turbo wasn't possible due to overheating?

This is great news. I let my old FM3 invite lapse and just got back on the email list last month. I'm sure I have a pretty long wait for the MKII. But I am curious if there is going to be, or is now, a big batch landing, or has landed?

Thank you - as an owner of both I'm hesitant on this new FM3 - I found the AXE III way faster performing firmware installs etc. - was very happy with AXE III - have to think about it - that said heck they are selling FM3'S for more than this new version which is intriguing

I was looking at cheaper modelers recently that would suffice as I wouldn't be using it out of the house much so another brain teaser to add to the mix :)
It is faster if you load firmware while on an empty preset, if you didn't already know that.

In comparison to the original FM3, which ran at 450MHz, the Turbo runs at 500Mhz. That's the same clock speed as FM9 Turbo, though the FM9 has a second DSP! The flagship Axe-Fx III turbo is in a class by itself (and on sale for just a few more days!)

Axe-FX III HyperTurbo coming in few days to replace the Axe-FX III Turbo? :)

Back
Top Bottom