Announcing the New FM3 Mk II TURBO!

Was there and update for FM3 in the last couple days or did I download a virus…….my Dell ain’t acting right and neither is FM3 edit.
and I’m sorry about making this comment here but the forum won’t let me start a thread. I don’t know what’s going on here. I’d rather not have to use Facebook.

Was there and update for FM3 in the last couple days or did I download a virus…….my Dell ain’t acting right and neither is FM3 edit.
and I’m sorry about making this comment here but the forum won’t let me start a thread. I don’t know what’s going on here. I’d rather not have to use Facebook.
There was an editor update a couple days ago. No new firmware for some time.

If you got prompted to download an update by the editor it would only be for Firmware or editor. There's a 0% chance that would be a virus...

What do you mean you can't post a new thread? I don't believe there's any restrictions on that here.

I’m pretty sure you can’t start a new thread in the News and Announcements forum. That’s for official use only. Try starting one in the FM3 part of the forum.

If you got prompted to download an update by the editor it would only be for Firmware or editor. There's a 0% chance that would be a virus...

What do you mean you can't post a new thread? I don't believe there's any restrictions on that here.
Ok sorry I’m just learning how to use the forum. And I believe I forgot to hit the refresh button when I downloaded the update After the prompt

Ok it was an editor update and I forgot to refresh and I was getting ditto everything . Tganks for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom