Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you but I think I have. It is 1.12.13. Which is the latest on the Fractalaudio Website
That is not the latest version. The forum provides access to newer versions of firmware and Axe Edit that aren't reflected on the website. The website updates sometime after the final release of firmware versions, usually accompanied by the supporting Axe Edit version.

Version 1.13.00:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-edit-iii-1-13-00-supports-fw-22-00-public-beta-6.193277/

That is not the latest version. The forum provides access to newer versions of firmware and Axe Edit that aren't reflected on the website. The website updates sometime after the final release of firmware versions, usually accompanied by the supporting Axe Edit version.

Version 1.13.00:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-edit-iii-1-13-00-supports-fw-22-00-public-beta-6.193277/

+1

Future reference… This information is included in the release notes early on in the beta

Here is a comparaison between :

The 4X10 bassguy RI with ribbon and condenser (2 dynacab IR so ) VS one fractal 4X10 SV BASS IR (stock)

bass : musicman stingray
amp : usa bass 400
the sound is a sample done with the looper

(video is private)

• less low end
  • less differences in tone while moving the different mics (less IRs ? )

what can it be ?

1/ the mics not for bass ?
2/ size of the IRs ?

it sound a little bit like when you are using a guitar cab IR with a bass

(I have balanced the volume between both sample because the difference in volume is huge at first)

Last edited:
@Admin M@ when I was working in the guitar store, I was normally a “rickenbacker dealer”, we had a contract with them, in 18 years I only got one for the store ! And they were ordered/in the waiting list all time long! The distributors tells us that they didn’t care of the European market . Don’t know if it is true but it was what was said. I sold it the same day to a guy that came very far from our shop . Now maybe with all the internet it is easier to have one don’t know… but having one “new” 🤦
I use it only for our bands records, I don’t know if one day I will do a gig with it. I know instrument are made to be played etc, but having a scratch on this one argh no way

@Admin M@ when I was working in the guitar store, I was normally a “rickenbacker dealer”, we had a contract with them, in 18 years I only got one for the store ! And they were ordered/in the waiting list all time long! The distributors tells us that they didn’t care of the European market . Don’t know if it is true but it was what was said. I sold it the same day to a guy that came very far from our shop . Now maybe with all the internet it is easier to have one don’t know… but having one “new” 🤦
I use it only for our bands records, I don’t know if one day I will do a gig with it. I know instrument are made to be played etc, but having a scratch on this one argh no way
I’m playing in a Rush tribute band in a Toronto and the bass player has one from 1981. It’s not quite as clean as yours 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom