Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome cliff! thanks fractal audio guys and the beta communities on this improvements and testing.

Love it! :p

Q: This is my first fw 22 beta... is there a new beta of AFIII editor I need? I refreshed after firmware but the cab block doesn't show the changes.
I can see the dynamic-cabs on the AFIII screen and they work.

Thanks!

My Dyna cabs were different than the ones I had saved previously in this firmware but I figured it was because of the new additions and got them back in place quickly. Everything sounds great!! Thanks!

My Dyna cabs were different than the ones I had saved previously in this firmware but I figured it was because of the new additions and got them back in place quickly. Everything sounds great!! Thanks!
In the previous release I think some were inserted into the list, rather than being appended, which would have caused some shifts in the assignments. It took me a a second per preset once I figured out what'd happened.

And, we can't say that Cliff didn't warn us. :)
WARNING!!! Dyna-Cab data WILL change for the final release version and any presets you create with this public beta may need to be manually edited to correct shifts in the location of the cabinets. If you are not comfortable with this caveat do NOT install this firmware.

I am really happy with the mic combinations now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom