Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about this: I assume it means that the cab model might change due to differences in the cab order in the final .syx file, but that the position and distance values of a specific cab in this beta still map to the same IRs on the same cab model in the final release and should thus be transferable?

As an example, if I create a preset with the 4x12_Solo_100 dynacab beta 7 with position 4 and distance 10cm, the final release might load that preset as a different dynacab such as 4x12_Citrus, but with position and distance still at 4 / 10? And if I create a new preset in the final release with the 4x12_Solo_100 with those position and distance values, it will result in the same effective IR as in beta 7?
Yes and yes.

No one [who actually knows]. Pure forum speculation / un-information (by others :)). I'm happy to not know and enjoy the sound from generic labels.

Last edited:
I am really sorry if this came up earlier. But I installed everything and the DynaCabs show up on my Axe but not on Axe Edit. What do I do possibly wrong? Help would me much appreciated :)

I am really sorry if this came up earlier. But I installed everything and the DynaCabs show up on my Axe but not on Axe Edit. What do I do possibly wrong? Help would me much appreciated :)
Read this thread…..it’s already been covered, we’re only on the second page!

Read this thread…..it’s already been covered, we’re only on the second page!
HIHO I read this. But I thought "refresh" means turn off and on again. My fault.
I found now the "Refresh after new Firmware" in the Axe Edit. But still it doesn't show the Dyna Cabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom