FM3 Firmware Version 6.02 beta 1

When I select USA Pre LD1 Red, the tone stack location is set to post. I thought it's supposed to be pre.
Can somebody confirm this?

The large display is awesome and the tuner is even more solid than before (I never really had a problem with it before, but it seems a bit smoother now). I did see a 2% CPU jump on my presets. Not using input gate or any compressors at all, and the out eq is off.

-Aaron

The large font display mode is awesome as hell.
And the preset preview (dimmed) allows to fast scroll through the preset without loading time.
HUGE usability improvement!!!
THANX
(I wished the layout view were zoomed by default, see wish-list)

So it seems after this update I can no longer drag and drop presets to rearrange their order? if I drag a preset to a new location now it is trying to export it, and the system seems to hang. Anyone else see this? I have a gig tonight with a new setlist so I will most likely have to revert everything back to 6.01

So it seems after this update I can no longer drag and drop presets to rearrange their order? if I drag a preset to a new location now it is trying to export it, and the system seems to hang. Anyone else see this? I have a gig tonight with a new setlist so I will most likely have to revert everything back to 6.01
What are you trying to drag and drop? Manage Presets is working correctly here.

Also, have you tried the Setlist function? ;)

Last edited:
What are you sing to drag and drop? Manage Presets is working correctly here.

Also, have you tried the Setlist function? ;)
No, but I reverted back to 6.01 and everything functions as normal now. I really wanted the more visible display for a gig but not to be, at least for now...

I also have feeling that on some presets some noise increased, feel it on clean channels. But not sure if it subjective or not. Maybe someone else have this feeling?

Can you guys fix the Friedman's? Why are they so flubby and frumpy?
I use the Friedman Smallbox and HBE V3 amp models a lot and do not suffer from flub. I am using York Friedman cab IR's and have tweaked the input EQ's definition to provide some clarity. Also ensure you don't have too much bass. I have mine set to about 3.5 - 4. Also I find winding back the master volume adds a little tightness along with sticking a light tubescreamer in front for leads.

I have to say, the gate in the input block is even better now. With my own custom presets and using my strat's neck single coil, there was a little bit of noise with lead tones, nothing too bad but now, its pretty much dead silent with my own higher gain lead presets.

Back
Top Bottom