AFIII Dream Theater - Learning to Live cover

Nice! How did you setup auto scene change via DAW?
thanks. i use cakewalk it's pretty easy. you make a midi track that sends output to axe fx midi via usb and then you use the event list to add events at the time points you want, which you set as "controller" for CC and just type the value et voila. it's a very nifty trick for just letting go and playing the song

That was killer man! Where did you get the stems? I'd love to have stems for the whole album.

Images & Words forever baby! 😍

thanks! it's a complete backing track i used that i had downloaded from guitarbackingtracks.com before it went offline. you can find it here though

That is so awesome man! Thank you so much! They have every song from Images & Words except "Wait For Sleep" & they have the complete album for Awake & Metropolis Part II!

My FM9 Turbo will be here Wednesday! I know what I'm going to be playing! :laughing:

I have the IRs you used & i found out that your PEQ you have after the amp block i just did the same yesterday with the preset i made lol & then i adjusted a bit when i read more about the Mesa Amps EQ frequencies on 2200hz & the 6600hz, Thats why i found out that the V Curve we make in the amp is not like the real amp's V Curve!

I'll share you my preset as well & hope you like it & enjoy it :) Thanks again..
Which OH pack are these from?

Back
Top Bottom