FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Presume we don't need to re-register a wait-list email?
No need to sign again in the TURBO waiting list. All the subscribers to the "Old" list will be moved automatically to the new one (keeping their place obviously ;-) )
Unfortunately we are not able to say any time about the end of the list since it depends on many factors (numbers of units that will arrive from the US, how many users will accept or not the purchase invitation, and so on).
G66 and FAS are doing our best to satisfy all the requests as fast as we can.

Reactions: Ole
How about the price? Last time I checked with Sussi (a few months ago), the FM9 for my country was 2300 eur (as opposed to 1900-2000 eur when I got on the waitlist a year ago).

Will there be an additional price increase?

How about the price? Last time I checked with Sussi (a few months ago), the FM9 for my country was 2300 eur (as opposed to 1900-2000 eur when I got on the waitlist a year ago).

Will there be an additional price increase?
2349 eur on the website so a little more. Just under £1999 in the UK!

2349 eur on the website so a little more. Just under £1999 in the UK!

"The price is €2349 (£ 1999) including 19% VAT"

So that's for 19% VAT. It's 24% for me so I guess, if my math is correct, it's gonna be 2450 eur for 24%...

Bloody me...

Last edited:
That's for 19% VAT, for Italy (22%) it's 2399€, so I assume it'll be around 2449 for you.
To find out go to the fm9 page on g66.eu and select your country in the upper right corner of the screen

Thanks for that, I was crunching the numbers when you were replying, I figured it myseld...bloody me, that's almost what I paid for my AF3 MK2...

I really hope you're wrong ;-) - I only joined the waitlist in July so let's see how many FM9 Turbos land in Europe.
I am in the same situation. I entered the list in June. Unfortunately, I suspect that we are in for a long wait. Fractal has not been able to even fully satisfy the US demand yet. Of course, the Turbo version seems designed as work-around for the semicounductor shortage, so it might have some beneficial effects. I doubt, however, that we will get the invite before January/February.

Just got an email from Sussi asking for my address to arrange shipping

It will be shipped later this month

Here we go boys!!!!

Just noticed a link on the bottom of the email saying this:
View attachment 106358
Nice one @ZenRigs Man !!!!

Thank you! And now you know why I've been a little MIA for a while as we've been pretty occupied setting the UK operation up :)

More details soon but, yes, I'm going to be taking care of the G66 business in the UK, so if you're in the UK - I'll be taking care of you too and likely encouraging you to pop over for a beer and kebab at any opportunity!

Thank you! And now you know why I've been a little MIA for a while as we've been pretty occupied setting the UK operation up :)

More details soon but, yes, I'm going to be taking care of the G66 business in the UK, so if you're in the UK - I'll be taking care of you too and likely encouraging you to pop over for a beer and kebab at any opportunity!
Awesome, congrats!

Just got an email from Sussi asking for my address to arrange shipping

It will be shipped later this month

Here we go boys!!!!

Just noticed a link on the bottom of the email saying this:
View attachment 106358
Nice one @ZenRigs Man !!!!
Yeah this is great. Welcome G66 to these shores!
I flew over Northumberland in Flight Simulator today doing a trip from Norwich to Edinburgh and thought it looked like a superb place lol

Anyway I emailed Sussi back and see replied and stated that they had a "huge shipment" coming!

"The price is €2349 (£ 1999) including 19% VAT"

So that's for 19% VAT. It's 24% for me so I guess, if my math is correct, it's gonna be 2450 eur for 24%...

Bloody me...
Unless something has changed that I’m not aware of, if you are in the EU and you order from another EU country, you are charged VAT in the country of supply, which in this case is Germany and 19%.

G66’s own website states that:

All prices on our website for EU countries include 19% VAT plus shipping. Here you find a list with the shipping charges.

Orders from EU countries:
For all orders from EU countries there will be no additional VAT, duty or any other fees to pay.

Back
Top Bottom