The 300th amp model?!

It's a running joke among a lot of guitar players I know. Yes, there have been some great, reliable models, but the truth is they did have some serious reliability issues over some of their product lines.
Yeah. I looked at some of their new stuff. Not only solid builds. Cheap is the key, it seams.

Well... since this does seem to have devolved into a bid for for model/channel #300 and a bit of a trip down nostalgia lane I'll say the Gorilla GG-20C gets my vote! Cranking this little guy in my garage changed my life! View attachment 106093
It would be kind of funny to have some kind of practice amp to go along with the Pig Nose impulse responses. Hell, someone might even find it useful.

I say a Pig Nose model to go full circle for the 300th. That way I’ll be able to bust out some Ralph Macchio slide licks during my journey to the Crossroads.

My Line 6 POD XT had a killer JCM800ish sound. Amp 300 should be that. Not the Marshall, I'm saying the 300th AxeFx3 model should model the POD XT model. It's a vintage classic.

'deja vu' How about one of those Sunn amps Jimi apparently hated? The one I owned was slow and muddy, but had a classic rock mojo that reminded me of a "cleaner" fuzz. It might be different enough to be a worthy addition.

Back
Top Bottom