Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.03 Release

I loaded 20.02 a couple days ago, haven't even had a chance to plug into it yet....and 20.03 is out with an Easter Egg!
The constant updates cure so much GAS for me. Thank you FAS!

The Klon sim sounds really warm and full to my ears, or might be that my ears are a bit tired or both!
In all cases, thanks!

I feel sheepish being a klon-skeptic (who'd never tried one - sour grapes) and now really digging it. Knocked the 3-knob tube driver off its perch.

I just noticed, while trying out the Klone Drive, that the "tone" section and the "graphic equalizer" section, in "post" mode, of the block has no effect on any frequency band. Has anyone else experienced this? I did find that the graphic EQ does work when switched to "Pre" mode, but not the Tone section.

Last edited:
I just noticed, while trying out the Klone Drive, that the tone and the graphic equalizer section of the block has no effect on any frequency band. Has anyone else experienced this?
yes, I can confirm I have the same issue. Someone else posted it earlier in this thread as well.

Bug? I found some problems with the new Klone drive, but it still sounds good.

I have the drive block set as a global block, and the Graphic EQ doesn't work when set to POST, but works when set to PRE. Likewise, the tone controls (Bass, Mid, High Mid, etc) don't work either.

Tested on the latest version editor and front panel. Also confirmed that a different drive type works fine.

Last edited:
What sort of changes are you guys noticing with the updated Drive block? Bass feels a bit tighter but I might be imagining that.

Back
Top Bottom