Waitlist Email

All the whining here is becoming more and more unbearable.
In Ukraine, people are dying or lacking the most basic necessities, and some here are wasting all our time with their first-world problems.

By the way: If you really want an FM9 so badly, you can buy one. At Reverb for example.

Walk the walk and don't just talk the talk!

The sense of perspective you share here is applauded. None of us have a DAMN thing to bitch about.

It's OK to continue to talk about the waitlist. When we begin sending invitations again, I may close this thread and start a new one, but meanwhile some camaraderie may help with the difficult situation we all find ourselves in. We're doing backflips to secure parts to build and ship more FM9 units and look forward to when we can tell you about how many small successes finally added up to the one success that matters: more invitations.
The wait is fine but not sure if I’m even on the waitlist. Do we receive a waitlist confirmation? Cheers

Waiting for anything doesn’t do it for me as for anyone else. You guys have developed the Stockholm syndrome. I Obviously use and appreciate fractal products but as boutique as they are they make the same mistake every time, I’m mean you don’t have to be a fortune teller to predict the demand for a unit like the FM9. Just build a reasonable stock before announcing a hit product. Do you remember any company of any scale unable to meet a fraction of the demand of a new product as it start shipping? I dont.

Jeezus dude. Are we really hostages who have been taken against our will?? Your analogy is both poorly timed
and poorly played---given the state of things in the world for millions of people scurrying for safety right now.

Ok, after trolling this fucking thread for what seems like an eternity. I gave in and bought the big boy (Axe FX III Turbo). Goodbye long ass thread, and hello Axe FX III.
You don’t have to leave. I’ve got two Axe FX IIIs and an FM3 and I’m waiting for the FM9! (To replace the FM3)

I have regrets in life. One was giving up my FM9 invite.

Word on the street is Neural is facing their own delays now. (Oct for next SW shipment)

Looks like everyone is being impacted.

Greg,

I live in New Albany, OH (NE side of Columbus) and you may have heard that Intel is building a new fab here to the tune of around $10B with 10k new jobs projected. Tell me more about the "...incredible number of dangerous chemicals and gasses" :oops:
Hi sweet pete I live in... near to you...

You can ask Swagelok up in Solon, who makes the parts for NASA ans the semiconductor industry about the harmful gasses.
They make the staineless steel parts to keep the gasses in in critical situations.
If you conisder the parts of a NASA spacecraft as critical as the yes, poisionous gasses and offload of the semiconductor industry.
I hear you could die instantly from the semiconductor gasses, but that was only from people inside of Swagelok.

As for Ohio protecting its resources look up cows dying in fields from radioactive fracking waste being pumped into your ground.

Or do you believ fracking is good and "brine salt." ;-).

Because you can trust our govenors and politicians.

And yes I am proud there will be an intel factory.

...sage advice. actually your entire post is well stated.
i too have an HX Stomp, a THR30ii W, and an AXE FX3 mk ii, but am definitely on the FM9 list :)

(no Quad Kotex for me though LOL!!)
I actually have nothing really against the Quad, I just don’t care for how the company operates, and yes, no way no how am I spending $1800+ on a modeler without an IEC. That’s super lame. I’m sitting right with my FM3/Stomp combo for now, but I’m on the FM9 list too.

With all respect due for FA. It would be great just to get an idea of current wait times by fractal administration. 6 , 8 , 10 , 12 months from when waitlist e mail sent ? Some approximate estimate. If it’s based on other companies actions in the market and FA can’t predict that, that is understandable. I would just like to know some kind of new update.

With all respect due for FA. It would be great just to get an idea of current wait times by fractal administration. 6 , 8 , 10 , 12 months from when waitlist e mail sent ? Some approximate estimate. If it’s based on other companies actions in the market and FA can’t predict that, that is understandable. I would just like to know some kind of new update.
I’m going to have to guess that they probably don’t know. Again, they’re not Apple/Samsung/Etc.

Just remember, folks, we're all guests on this fine forum who are contributing to the economic growth in this land of ours. I don't think I need to draw you a picture to help you understand what you're experiencing.

My suggestion is to simply take a look around your own room; see how many images of music-related gear or people you have on your walls, step back, and picture yourself with the FM9 standing on stage, and that image on your wall again. If you're motivated enough to look forward to jamming with your friends again, perhaps you can still enjoy your time with them utilizing whatever you did before your signed onto the waitlist.

Nothing's stopping you from enjoying your playing time, unless, you unwisely sold whatever means of guitar amplification you'd normally play through. There is something called delayed gratification, but a good number of folks do not know what that feels like.

If you've ever ordered a custom-built guitar, that's what this waitlist feels like. Depending on the backlog of orders and availability of parts and materials (which would normally drive your cost up if items weren't available), the timeframe of wait time can be anywhere from 8 months to 22 months.

Whenever I ordered a guitar from PRS that was not in stock at my local shop, it was necessary to order one from the factory, which again, produced a wait time of 8 to 22 months.

Because shipping discontinued when existing stock sold out, (when was this again?) expect at least a timeframe similar to ordering a custom-built guitar. And once shipping begins again, the waitlist will move forward, and those who signed on the earliest will experience the delayed gratification I spoke about earlier. (The delayed gratification? TBH, It's like a starting baseball pitcher who's gone 9 innings in a flawless game. The relief comes with the pay-off pitch.)

Back
Top Bottom