Waitlist Email

Really? aarrgghh And here I was wondering if there was something wrong on MY end. ;p

Invitation Thurs 2021-11-04 1:18 PM EST

Ordered today ;p

Last edited:
I got invite on Tues 1:05pm. Ordered Tuesday late afternoon. Got email payment confirm Tues. Fractal shipped Wed before noon. Sheduled to be delivered here before 7pm tomorrow Friday. Fractal is on the ball to say the least imo. Thank you

I see this morning that my PayPal payment to Fractal went through. How long till we recieve the email from them after payment? Thx.

I see this morning that my PayPal payment to Fractal went through. How long till we recieve the email from them after payment? Thx.

I ordered mine 2pmEST(ish) and they did not mark my order as shipped and provide a tracking till around 10AMEST(ish) the next day.

Mine was charged in the am and I got a shipping notification that afternoon.

Shipping notification typically means that the shipping label was printed. UPS usually picks up in the am so it should probably be on the truck the next business day.

Well, it looks like Fractal instead of sending my payment confirmation etc to my FM9 Invite email address...... they sent it to my wifes paypal email address. lol Funny. They must be busy. Even my Order Status on my Fractal Account page is not Updated. ;p

Last edited:
Well, it looks like Fractal instead of sending my payment confirmation etc to my FM9 Invite email address...... they sent it to my wifes paypal email address. lol Funny. They must be busy. Even my Order Status on my Fractal Account page is not Updated. ;p
PayPal would tell them to send confirmation there. It’s part of having payments be transparent if you used her PayPal.

And, yes, they’re busy. They’re a small company processing a waitlist, along with working on updates to firmware, and probably designing next generation hardware.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom