Waitlist Email

Was looking forward to having it this weekend to start checking it out. I was surprised that UPS was projecting delivery today by 7 pm. I didn’t even know they delivered on Saturday. Then, this morning I checked the status and received the following update.

On the Way
A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Isn’t that just typical. LOL. 😂😂😂. New delivery estimate is Monday. Oh well. 😁
Similar thing happened to me. I'm still waiting for an update delivery estimate.

The waiting is the hardest part!

Similar thing happened to me. I'm still waiting for an update delivery estimate.

The waiting is the hardest part!
Mine arrived this morning. The burn in will start this evening. I can already tell it is worth the wait. Hoping everyone will get theirs soon. The waiting is definitely the hardest part.

what happens if someone was on the waitlist and his/her name comes but they are in Asia and they would like to send it as a gift to a friend in the US.... they use an American credit card with an American billing address. does it work?

Was looking forward to having it this weekend to start checking it out. I was surprised that UPS was projecting delivery today by 7 pm. I didn’t even know they delivered on Saturday. Then, this morning I checked the status and received the following update.

On the Way
A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Isn’t that just typical. LOL. 😂😂😂. New delivery estimate is Monday. Oh well. 😁
Lucky you! How long were you on the waitlist for?

what happens if someone was on the waitlist and his/her name comes but they are in Asia and they would like to send it as a gift to a friend in the US.... they use an American credit card with an American billing address. does it work?
I would probably reach out to the FAS sales department directly. Everything that I’ve understood is that they try to accommodate their customers however they can, within reasonable limits of course.

You need to talk to the sales people. The waitlist is specifically for U.S. and Canada so Fractal might immediately cancel your order if you don’t set something up in advance.

The FM9 will begin shipping immediately in limited quantities in the USA and Canada, using our standard waitlist invitations to help manage the demand during the ongoing global semiconductor shortage and shipping crisis.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/announcing-the-new-fm9-amp-modeler-fx-processor.176122/

Fractal notices irregularities such as orders coming from IP addresses not in the U.S. using American-based credit cards. When my FM3 invitation came in I was in Mexico traveling and immediately ordered, and they stopped the order until I convinced them everything was on the up and up.

Back
Top Bottom