Waitlist Email

Original expected delivery 10/29/21.

Update this morning:
10/29/2021
5:30 A.M.
On the Way
Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery.

Looks like my weekend plans have changed. :oops:
Wow that sucks. Think how great Monday will be though.

Original expected delivery 10/29/21.

Update this morning:
10/29/2021
5:30 A.M.
On the Way
Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery.

Looks like my weekend plans have changed. :oops:
Delays have happened to me a couple times lately. They're frustrating. Hopefully it'll be out for delivery bright and early Monday morning.

Since we are still on day 1, and I am on day 6, I went ahead and ordered the greer lightsleed od! Arrives tomorrow 🙌

Last edited:
Have there been any new orders in the past few days? Or is Fractal doing QC to address the IEC socket issue?

Have there been any new orders in the past few days? Or is Fractal doing QC to address the IEC socket issue?
I haven't seen any invites reported since Wednesday. They verified that none of their current stock had the IEC issue. I just received mine yesterday and the IEC seems solid and has no wiggle to it. I think they are past that. They may have run out of stock again. We are at the end of the month.

Yeah 2 days in a row would suggest to me that they ran out of stock on something. Probably waiting on circuit card assemblies or parts. Lead times on standard parts have never been longer so it wouldn’t surprise me if FAS is battling that, just like every other circuit board designer/manufacturer out there.

Pure speculation of course.

It could be anything. They may have more IEC ports to scrutinize. Sometimes shipments of other products require their focus. Occasionally people get a day or two off.

Was looking forward to having it this weekend to start checking it out. I was surprised that UPS was projecting delivery today by 7 pm. I didn’t even know they delivered on Saturday. Then, this morning I checked the status and received the following update.

On the Way
A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Isn’t that just typical. LOL. 😂😂😂. New delivery estimate is Monday. Oh well. 😁

Was looking forward to having it this weekend to start checking it out. I was surprised that UPS was projecting delivery today by 7 pm. I didn’t even know they delivered on Saturday. Then, this morning I checked the status and received the following update.

On the Way
A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Isn’t that just typical. LOL. 😂😂😂. New delivery estimate is Monday. Oh well. 😁
Ahh man, that’s brutal.

We have to remember there was probably a very large cluster of people in that first 6 hours of the list. Will take some time to get through all of that.

I think I am 11:47pm the first day, so I'm hoping maybe for Christmas if they still have some. It's a long shot but would be great.

Back
Top Bottom