Waitlist Email

Waitlist 8/28 8:07 AM...have been sitting with my legs crossed like I gotta pee ever since.
Already have the FM3 and it was well worth the wait, I'm sure this will be as well.

Recently they have been, but previously it was a few minutes/day. That's typical for the waitlists.

Here's one of the things I'm tracking… NOTE: This is updated to remove two data points that were suspiciously out of range. The 26m point on 10/18 seems accurate because there were fourteen invitations added to the list that day, which was in-line with eleven the day before. It's good to see the line trending up.

View attachment 90925
Maybe a nonlinear model would give you a better r-squared? :wink: A linear model looks like a decent fit though.

I trained a neural network on the waitlist times so far. My prediction for when I'll get the invite having joined the waitlist on 11:50 PM the following day is NaN
I’ve tried to figure out how to do an accurate forecast, but it’s more like applied chaos theory with all the possible influences.

Just received my HX Stomp XL. My delirium tremens was getting out of control. Now I feel a little bit better. Let's go, September 2!!

I'm kicking myself for not signing up until this week. Maybe after the first few weeks of orders are through it'll "speed up" I kinda wish there were a number so I could know how many are in front of me.

From what I can tell they ship around 5-8 units a day, check out the google spreadsheet and that will give you a very rough estimate. For instance, now we are on row ~90, and I’m on row ~140, so that will be 50 more rows divided by 5 which is approximately 10 business days worse case scenario.

From what I can tell they ship around 5-8 units a day, check out the google spreadsheet and that will give you a very rough estimate. For instance, now we are on row ~90, and I’m on row ~140, so that will be 50 more rows divided by 5 which is approximately 10 business days worse case scenario.
I don't think that math checks out at all. You're saying that if the average movement of wait list times is 30mins ish a day, that only 5-8 people signed up every 30 mins? Id argue there are way more people that have signed up than are on this forum showing that they have ordered. While even less have entered into that spreadsheet.

I think the only real likelihood is to just estimate 20-30min jumps per day until it appears otherwise with what limited data is being revealed by people posting in here.

I don't think that math checks out at all. You're saying that if the average movement of wait list times is 30mins ish a day, that only 5-8 people signed up every 30 mins? Id argue there are way more people that have signed up than are on this forum showing that they have ordered. While even less have entered into that spreadsheet.

I think the only real likelihood is to just estimate 20-30min jumps per day until it appears otherwise with what limited data is being revealed by people posting in here.
No, you’re misinterpreting what I said. I said 5-8 units are shipped a day based on what I see here, that satisfies approximately the same number of people in the queue, regardless of time. I imagine there was a large influx of waitlist entries early on (again from what I see in the spreadsheet) and then it tapered off. So saying x amount of people per x amount of time is not a good gauge. It’s easier to estimate number of people left against approximate number of units shipped a day.

No, you’re misinterpreting what I said. I said 5-8 units are shipped a day based on what I see here, that satisfies approximately the same number of people in the queue, regardless of time. I imagine there was a large influx of waitlist entries early on (again from what I see in the spreadsheet) and then it tapered off. So saying x amount of people per x amount of time is not a good gauge. It’s easier to estimate number of people left against approximate number of units shipped a day.
I agree with you. This is the way I see it. The google tracker is moving about 5 rows per business day. Doesn't matter time between row entries. I'm also looking at about the same timeframe as you. Hopefully it's a good estimation.

The Eagle has landed. The IEC seems solid. So far so good. Now the testing will begin after I am done with work for the day.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it was sent signature required but the UPS guy just dropped it off on my porch. I happened to hear something and went out to see what the noise was that I heard. The box was on the porch and he was setting in his truck looking at his phone.

Back
Top Bottom