Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a relative newbie to fractal products i was wondering if anyone would have a suggestion on the amp type used to make this tone. I'm guessing a friedman but the models have changed since this video was made. Any amp/drive suggestions would be great. TIA

According to his post its a Freidman HBE. Good ears

Where did I miss his post saying its a Freidman? It was a long day yesterday, was it right in front of my face?
No you didn’t miss, I
looked it up for ya , he mentioned it in the cabs section when he orignally posted that cab pack for the Zilla
He posted that clip you liked above and said and said the amp wpas the HBE quote below

“just made some better examples of the Mixes in this pack. I used the HBE 2018 C45 model with the same amp settings for all clips to showcase the tonal diversity of the mixes and how drastically they can shape your tone.”

No you didn’t miss, I
looked it up for ya , he mentioned it in the cabs section when he orignally posted that cab pack for the Zilla
He posted that clip you liked above and said and said the amp wpas the HBE quote below

“just made some better examples of the Mixes in this pack. I used the HBE 2018 C45 model with the same amp settings for all clips to showcase the tonal diversity of the mixes and how drastically they can shape your tone.”
I appreciate that, I spent a little time with it this morning based on your recommendation and I got it really close. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom