FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.06

Also using Reaper with no problems. No clicks, no pops, and no offset delay compensation problems. Also, no freeze-ups.

No issues with the signal itself - it's just the UI of the FM3 becomes super laggy as soon as I use it as an audio interface...

I have no had any freezes since the last time I did. I've been using it everyday for extended hours.

No issues with the signal itself - it's just the UI of the FM3 becomes super laggy as soon as I use it as an audio interface...

Yeah. I notice the lag in response time even when not using a DAW, just connected using FM3 edit. At it's worst, I can count to ten or so when changing scenes before the FM3 Edit window refreshes to match the unit itself. Then it starts to get worse, with footswitch labels going blank etc. A quick reboot fixes it all for a while, then it has to be rebooted again. Maybe one reboot per hour during heavy editing.

Yeah. I notice the lag in response time even when not using a DAW, just connected using FM3 edit. At it's worst, I can count to ten or so when changing scenes before the FM3 Edit window refreshes to match the unit itself. Then it starts to get worse, with footswitch labels going blank etc. A quick reboot fixes it all for a while, then it has to be rebooted again. Maybe one reboot per hour during heavy editing.
How long is the USB run from FM3 to computer?

Using the FM3 (1.0.6) as audio interface, audio playback (Youtube videos mostly) from MacOS stops about once a day or so and requires to restart the FM3. Guitar is processed normally. I have it connected using the USB cable from G66. I had that happening and my DAW (Logic) would give errors about an odd sampling rate. Can't remember the exact value but it was really off, like 20037Hz or so.

lol there are some pretty good drives missing though like the Horizon
crunch box and OCD

i am feeling this Friday could bring good things though Teddis

So what are ya sayin' Randall......are FW Friday ? please consult the Xtal ball :)

Just wanted to update that I had multiple freezes a few weeks ago, but the past 2 weeks have only seen one issue where the switches didnt come on when I booted. but its been much better for some reason. I generally play yourube music through it off and on and play guitar off an on throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom