Has anyone noticed the screen scratches really easily?

I really enjoy my Road Worn Fm3

great tones with a look that scream mojo
I love the road worn and been through some shit look! Stopped babying my guitars years ago and they are just fine. Im just a little leery of this screen and going to throw a protector over it. Ive had people step in my board and drop shit plenty at gigs in the past. Cant risk it with this unit.

I haven't noticed this but I will notify the manufacturer and hopefully they can improve the surface hardness on future production runs.

I know a way to remove the scratches but I don't dare share it because if you don't do it right you'll make things worse.

Yes, I wouldn’t want to do something and create a big problem. I’m assuming this is replaceable by Fractal if it got severe enough, right?

but for now the plexi shield is fine enough for me.

Get an ipad screen protector and cut it to fit... They are like $2 on Amazon

I use the matte finish screen protectors to reduce glare. You can cut them to fit large screens and the individual footswitch screens.

You can get a 3 pack from Amazon for $6.95

If the link below doesn't work, search Amazon.com for B01567358A

Mr.Shield for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Inch Anti Glare [Matte] Screen Protector [3-Pack] with Lifetime Replacement
Amazon product ASIN B01567358A

I use the matte finish screen protectors to reduce glare. You can cut them to fit large screens and the individual footswitch screens.

You can get a 3 pack from Amazon for $6.95

If the link below doesn't work, search Amazon.com for B01567358A

Mr.Shield for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Inch Anti Glare [Matte] Screen Protector [3-Pack] with Lifetime Replacement
Amazon product ASIN B01567358A
That's what I used also! Works gfreat.

One thing to consider, using a soft bristle paintbrush with decent length hairs to dust off your FM3. It will knock off loose debris and get in the creases around knobs etc. Works well.

This also works great for cleaning guitars around the bridge saddles, pickups and tuning machines. I wrap the metal part of the paint brush that holds the bristles with tape to make sure it won't scratch anything. I've used soft bristle tooth brushes too.

Back
Top Bottom