Did I get a returned Axe-Fx III?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even letting them reply before trying to drag them on their own forum is kind of aggressive.

I wanted to see if other people had the same experience. When you pay $2k for an item and it looks like its used I think thats completely justified.

I wanted to see if other people had the same experience. When you pay $2k for an item and it looks like its used I think thats completely justified.

Sure but the first thing to do would be to contact the company about it. Let them actually have a fighting chance to a) confirm what happened and b) rectify it. Then by all means, ask around.

I agree with Budda. I have been using Fractal products since almost day one and have always found Cliff to be both responsive and honest. I understand this may be your first dealing with Fractal, but I would ask that you give Cliff and team a chance to make it right first.

Sure but the first thing to do would be to contact the company about it. Let them actually have a fighting chance to a) confirm what happened and b) rectify it. Then by all means, ask around.

I don't see how that would make any difference? If I came back on Monday and said hey Fractal told me its normal for it to arrive in this condition, did you guys experience this also? Then I'd get bashed for second guessing them. I'm not the first person it seems to have this question. This is the point of having these forums, to exchange ideas and information about the product. Now future customers that get a new unit in won't be wondering what's going on.

I agree with Budda. I have been using Fractal products since almost day one and have always found Cliff to be both responsive and honest. I understand this may be your first dealing with Fractal, but I would ask that you give Cliff and team a chance to make it right first.

Theres really nothing to make right, I don't care about some smudges.

Well if people are so sensitive that they think I'm being "aggressive" by asking a question I'm sure people would make the same comments if I came back Monday and asked if what Fractal told me is true.

FAS will take care of you..they always do.

I had an issue a long time ago (I honestly don’t even remember what it was !) and Matt @Admin M@ reached out to me personally. Class acts all around.

Well if people are so sensitive that they think I'm being "aggressive" by asking a question I'm sure people would make the same comments if I came back Monday and asked if what Fractal told me is true.

But then it would be the community questioning the company, not you. Y'see?

OP, sorry to hear about that. Hopefully things get resolved.
It would leave a bad taste in my mouth if I opened the box and it didn't look prestige.
But accidents happen, I'm sure they'll get in touch with you and resolve things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom