Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

So if you get an invite, and having a headphone out is actually important, can you opt to wait for the headphone unit and not lose your place?

Yes to the best of my understanding. If you order the one without the jack you are taken off the list.... if you don't you retain your place in line.

😎 See ... all’s cool outside the 24hr Radioshack, under the blinking half shot neon sign ... sorta kinda like a Edward Hopper painting meets Ricki Lee Jones thing ...

"While we wait for regular FM3 units to become available in APRIL?" APRIL??!!! If true, this is NUTS......The headphone output is a big deal. Boy it's always SOMETHING......
I think that for some of us the headphone jack means little (or should).
I mean I had a AX8 for years and never missed it.
I have a Axe Fx 3 and have never used it. I guess it is a matter of needs for example in a bedroom/hotel situation that this would be useful. It there are ways around that.

I think that for some of us the headphone jack means little (or should).
I mean I had a AX8 for years and never missed it.
I have a Axe Fx 3 and have never used it. I guess it is a matter of needs for example in a bedroom/hotel situation that this would be useful. It there are ways around that.

Yep. My Helix has one, my III's have them, my Kemper had one....never use it.

It appears that way, yes. Until April at least.
Ok thanks for confirming, I’m so glad I never sold my AX8 last year when everyone unloading their FAS gear to fund the FM3 purchase, now I’m hoping that I can defer my invitation until a finished product is shipping. While having a AX8 for the past three years without a HP has not been a big deal I’m definitely going to wait for FM3 to have it.

So, was there only one person that actually posted that they received an invite? Or were there others?

I believe just one. But don't forget that many of those who were on the AX8 waiting list may have moved on to other devices and may not respond to the invite, may be busy at work and unable to post here, or may not even be a member of this forum. We forum users here represent a very small portion of Fractal customers I'm sure.

Look, it's a relative bummer and I could take either side as far "we should have been at least updated" or maybe it could have been poised as a "soft" release with "beta" units, but at least the FM3 will be out in the wild with videos and reviews posted. I hope going forward though we will know the real "story" if there even is one with transparency because I'm sure there was an oversight somewhere/mistake or perhaps this was the original plan since the AX8 never had a headphone jack anyways....?

I'd love to have a headphone jack, for hotel room warmups etc but if I can get a unit sooner I'll take it without. Not a deal breaker for me. More important to have another (cost effective) Fractal unit. Keeping my fingers crossed the timeline doesn't go any later than April. Beginning May thru Labor Day I've got a lot of days with 2 shows, some 100 miles apart within a 2 hour timeframe so I'll have to be setup in 2 venues.

I may have or I may not have received the invitation today but I am not going to expose my fortune at this thread, because I am a discrete person :p

THIS, but we still give them the courtesy of an opportunity. This phase will pass quickly.

Im still curious to how many FAS users aren’t even active on this forum. I own many products from manufacturers whos forum I haven’t joined. It’s rare that I do, but the wealth of information here from powerusers makes it almost a no-brainer.

AdminM
Say i was on the AX8 list and on the
FM3 later
Can i purchase the non phone version
And a second when my name is up on
FM3?

Back
Top Bottom