FC Controllers Now Shipping!

If you play in a band or in any other live situation, there’s no substitute for a foot controller. You need to make changes while your hands are busy playing music. Full automation only works in situations where the setlist will never change, and the whole band is on a click track.
I've seem some bands play to a click track live with totally automated patch changes via MIDI. Seems like a totally unpleasant way to play to me, but some folks are doing it, for whatevever reason.

Your going to love your Fc6.
I have the Fc12 and am really digging it.
Fred, I really love to hear from you and unix, among so many of the great vets here....

I really have NO clue what the FC6/12 is going to allow me to start to explore but if its anything like the axe fix iii i think I’m going to end up LOVING it, and I dare say, I think my seemingly very common plan of buying the axe iii till the FM3 came out doesn’t seem like its going to hold with the FC6 arriving in a couple of days

I heard of axe in the past, actually a little over a decade ago with the first one that rocked the guitar world. I hesitated because as you guys can probably tell I’m a guitarist/musician but not so much a gear head. Well thats all changing, and its high time if you ask me...I’m ashamed that after 15 years of guitar playing, I am just learning about effects in coopers most outstanding master class

I will say this, if it’s ONE thing I’ve learned from this place, and its quite the paradox , and i beleive its also reflected in coopers philosophy, that is....we have these amazing tools now to get to the very heart of the most intricate detail, but its important to not lose sight, or rather, sound of what’s going on because in the end, these are tools to make music sound as good as it can, and while they are the most complex technological devices the music world has ever seen, i think the whole point is to keep it simple ;)

Fred, I really love to hear from you and unix, among so many of the great vets here....

I really have NO clue what the FC6/12 is going to allow me to start to explore but if its anything like the axe fix iii i think I’m going to end up LOVING it, and I dare say, I think my seemingly very common plan of buying the axe iii till the FM3 came out doesn’t seem like its going to hold with the FC6 arriving in a couple of days

I heard of axe in the past, actually a little over a decade ago with the first one that rocked the guitar world. I hesitated because as you guys can probably tell I’m a guitarist/musician but not so much a gear head. Well thats all changing, and its high time if you ask me...I’m ashamed that after 15 years of guitar playing, I am just learning about effects in coopers most outstanding master class

I will say this, if it’s ONE thing I’ve learned from this place, and its quite the paradox , and i beleive its also reflected in coopers philosophy, that is....we have these amazing tools now to get to the very heart of the most intricate detail, but its important to not lose sight, or rather, sound of what’s going on because in the end, these are tools to make music sound as good as it can, and while they are the most complex technological devices the music world has ever seen, i think the whole point is to keep it simple ;)
Thanks for your kind words
I do like simple and light ;):D

Oh my !
My FC6 is surprisingly already in town, that was almost overnight to NYC!
That means I’ll be playing with it tomorrow instead of Monday, (unless UPS doesn’t deviate and delivery ahead of schedule by policy for some reseon)🤘

Oh my !
My FC6 is surprisingly already in town, that was almost overnight to NYC!
That means I’ll be playing with it tomorrow instead of Monday, (unless UPS doesn’t deviate and delivery ahead of schedule by policy for some reseon)🤘
Let the good times roll.
Man they are definitely moving through the list fast now !
Congratulations you’ll be digging a new Fc6 tomorrow that’s awesome.:yum:

Longest Saturday ever ,..... UPS updated tracking to say, it in on the trucked loaded and out for delivery today

However, my UPS man is literally a spiteful bastard, who put the forklift through my axe fx iii box(!!!!) so I’m sure he’s taking his time, possibly going to bring it to the UPS access point, which i really hope he doesn’t do....in my area, only FedEx for larger packages is acceptable...anything else is a gamble

Anyway, I’m just trying to kill some anxiety and anticipation so ill update later when its here! Peace guys

Longest Saturday ever ,..... UPS updated tracking to say, it in on the trucked loaded and out for delivery today

However, my UPS man is literally a spiteful bastard, who put the forklift through my axe fx iii box(!!!!) so I’m sure he’s taking his time, possibly going to bring it to the UPS access point, which i really hope he doesn’t do....in my area, only FedEx for larger packages is acceptable...anything else is a gamble

Anyway, I’m just trying to kill some anxiety and anticipation so ill update later when its here! Peace guys
It will be worth the wait.

I know your pain. The UPS person at my last house was a flake. Luckily my current UPS is awesome - so friendly and responsible, even when carrying my big guitar gear boxes.

Yeah our Ups guys and our mail lady are great.
I go out of my way to be nice to them both and I give them oranges from my trees and goodies at the holidays.
I think it goes along way because they go out of there way to make sure things are safe and delivered in good shape.

Some of these people are a little grumpy at times and that was before our world was turned upside down from Hurricane Michael last year, heck were still living in our driveway insurance what a joke anyway enough of that.

Heck when my axe fx iii came the box had a whole all the way into the unit. The Ups guy advised me to send it back just in case because it is so expensive.
So I sent it back and Andrew at Fractal was Awesome he got another one sent out right away and it was a minor inconvenience.
I’m happy as a clam. :D

Ha, UPS tells me my FC-6 should arrive about 2 hours after I leave for the long 4th of July weekend!

Guess I'll be trying out the new foot controller next week. :)

Back
Top Bottom