Blank FC-6 Layout Chart

TG3K

Fractal Fanatic
Whipped this together this morning and figured I'd put it up here to share. Hat-tip to @rnjscooter for the idea.

[Edit] Made a few tweaks...

Here's what it looks like:

FC-6%20Blank%20Layout%20Chart%20V3%20600.jpg

Printable 8 1/2 x 11 versions:

Blank FC-6 Layout Chart PDF

Blank FC-6 Layout Chart JPG

Last edited:
Glad it could help someone. I'm hacking together a version now that's a MS Word document with editable text boxes. I'll post a link to it when it's done.

I'm finding that just about every time I fire up my rig, I come up with new ideas for the layouts, and the editing is so easy I'm making the changes as the ideas hit me. Still, putting it all on paper helped me think my way through getting it set up initially.

Yeah, I think Excel would be a better approach. Good call. And all of this is somewhat moot now that the FC can be edited in Axe-Edit. (Still, sometimes it's easier to think through the logic flow when you can see the whole path on a single page.)

As much as I dislike Microsoft, I'm pretty firmly entrenched in their products as the result of having used them for a living since pretty much the beginning. (My first Windows box was running 3.1 with whatever version of Word was out at the time.)

FWIW, here's the Word doc with text boxes. (Although I agree a spreadsheet would probably be a better way to do it, I don't have the time right now to set one up, either in Office or Google Docs.) If somebody else wants to do a spreadsheet, I'd be glad to host it. PM me for an email address you can send it to, and I'll upload it. Or you can put it on Google Drive, Dropbox, or the host of your choice.

Back
Top Bottom