• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Blank FC-6 Layout Chart

TG3K

Power User
Glad it could help someone. I'm hacking together a version now that's a MS Word document with editable text boxes. I'll post a link to it when it's done.

I'm finding that just about every time I fire up my rig, I come up with new ideas for the layouts, and the editing is so easy I'm making the changes as the ideas hit me. Still, putting it all on paper helped me think my way through getting it set up initially.

TG3K

Power User
Yeah, I think Excel would be a better approach. Good call. And all of this is somewhat moot now that the FC can be edited in Axe-Edit. (Still, sometimes it's easier to think through the logic flow when you can see the whole path on a single page.)

iaresee

Yeah, I think Excel would be a better approach. Good call. And all of this is somewhat moot now that the FC can be edited in Axe-Edit. (Still, sometimes it's easier to think through the logic flow when you can see the whole path on a single page.)
I suggest a Google Sheets template -- free, accessible by everyone. Death to MS Office! :D

TG3K

Power User
As much as I dislike Microsoft, I'm pretty firmly entrenched in their products as the result of having used them for a living since pretty much the beginning. (My first Windows box was running 3.1 with whatever version of Word was out at the time.)

FWIW, here's the Word doc with text boxes. (Although I agree a spreadsheet would probably be a better way to do it, I don't have the time right now to set one up, either in Office or Google Docs.) If somebody else wants to do a spreadsheet, I'd be glad to host it. PM me for an email address you can send it to, and I'll upload it. Or you can put it on Google Drive, Dropbox, or the host of your choice.

Top Bottom