Carrying case?

Does this one work?

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/membe...afety-box/prod22240240.ip?xid=plp_product_1_2

Goesh and I bought the 20 inch model, but those are sold out. Which is too bad because it was 1/2 the price of the 22" model. Go figure.

This is the one I use. I like it, as it is enough room for the AX8 on a pedalboard with 1 exp pedal (I use a Mission SP-2, but that is about to get switched out). I keep my backup Fly Rig 5 embedded in the diced foam in there. I also put a sticker on the outside that says 'Danger: Live Bees'. I figure that might make people think twice.

Does this one work?

Goesh and I bought the 20 inch model, but those are sold out. Which is too bad because it was 1/2 the price of the 22" model. Go figure.
Thanks!

I'm gonna order it to Hungary so I have to use amazon, so it doesn't matter if it's sold out. Thanks a lot!

Hi! one more suggestion to the list: Magma CRTL case seventy-two, which appears to have just perfect measurements and nice amount of padding inside as well. But nothing more fits in.

I really like the MONO Club 2.0 - but I'm in the "no floorboard, no FX8 (just AX8)" camp.

My AX8 is specifically for music theater gigs and I need to take up as little space as possible (those of you in the know will understand, orchestra pits are brutally tight). I can fit all my cables and my book for that gig in the Club 2.0 easily, I even can cram some extra string sets and a couple of tools in there. Sometimes a pack of gum even . . . .

Yes but i can't put it here because i didn't make 10 posts yet haha
But search for the SKU: 8486037

Thanks for the SKU!

With shipping, it would be 23 cents cheaper than the one at C.T. Well, for me anyway. There is no Princess Auto where I live. :)

Sweet!

64520_W3.jpg

No room for the AX8!

Looks like Menards may be discontinuing these. Other sources still showing upon search but a little more expensive. I got one for $50 (now $42 at Menards) and thought that was a good deal. Been using mine for a over a year now. Great bag for the AX8.
upload_2019-4-4_15-13-43.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom