Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.01 Firmware Release & New Bank A Presets

Such a great company ... love this thing ... only had 8.0 for yesterday, now to troop on down to the studio ... got an SPL meter today too ... trying to be kind to my ears.

I like rolling of some of the brightness in this new version by moving the Speaker->XFormer Hi Freq to around 17500 from the default of 24000.

Edit: I added .2 cut at 16khz also with an EQ block after the cab.

Last edited:
wow! simply awesome! few days back saw Q.8 update... now when i was abt to update my axe... Q 8.01 is here,, This is how a company should be.. bestest people trying to help each other.

You don't need USB adapter mode, unless you didn't install the AxeFx drivers ?

I have the drivers installed correctly. Axe-Edit reaches the Axe at the beginning but fail to query param definitions and etc.
The pop-up message is: "Communication time-out: Axe-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request: Query Param Definitions: get_param_info".

I have the drivers installed correctly. Axe-Edit reaches the Axe at the beginning but fail to query param definitions and etc.
The pop-up message is: "Communication time-out: Axe-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request: Query Param Definitions: get_param_info".
Latest AxeEdit?

So there IS an "I" in "team"!

There is no "I" in team, but there is a "me".
c811d5df71f2d6db94fb74b57b0f1d85.jpg

:D

Really, really not sure why no one has posted these yet (maybe I missed the post?), whether @FractalAudio himself or any of the thousands of people with FracTool, but, here are the new presets for non-XL+ systems:

New presets for:
AxeFX II XL (non-plus): https://forum.fractalaudio.com/atta...8/?temp_hash=e3ec8700b70377ec97af00144ed48621

AxeFX II (non-XL, non-plus): https://forum.fractalaudio.com/atta...9/?temp_hash=e3ec8700b70377ec97af00144ed48621

NOTE: Use at your own risk! The XL non-plus worked for me, but I couldn't test the other one as I only own an AxeFX II XL non-plus.

Attachments

• NewPresets-05-02-2017-AxeFX-II-XL-nonplus.syx
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
  • NewPresets-05-02-2017-AxeFX-II-nonxl-nonplus.syx
    810.9 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom