AX8 V7.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIIIICE

I won't be updating until after this weekends gig. This looks like an update, where preset levels could change a bit, and I don't have time to re-adjust.

One question:"What is the new 3 band console EQ in the graphic EQ block - I guess it's modelled after some famous console ? Neve 1073? (Please say yes :) )
The EQ is based on the EQ's in older analog consoles, however, it is not modeled after a specific console.

Sorry if this is a noob question, but is it supposed to be that all user cab assignments for presets are shifted when new factory cabs are added? i.e. Selecting a preset that utilized user cab slot U083 now utilizes U078, which is not the intended cab. I'm assuming this has to do with the 5 new cabs added to the end of the factory list; is the only solution to this shifting your entire user cab list up by 5?

Five min of playing with the new Dirty Shirley.............Holy words that would get me thrown off the forum for being rude!

Cliff and the Fractal team, I salute you once again.

I love this unit!!!!

#HappyCustomer

Five min of playing with the new Dirty Shirley.............Holy words that would get me thrown off the forum for being rude!

Cliff and the Fractal team, I salute you once again.

I love this unit!!!!

#HappyCustomer
You will find a fair amount of tolerance for some swearing on this forum....heck, the CEO and genius of the company embraced the phrase HOLY SHITBALLS to endorse an earlier FW ......there is a fascist censor bot on Line6 forum that can be hilarious in its incorrectness.(it replaces detected obscenity with the word "lollipop"..last week someone made a reference to the revered SciFi author Philip K Lollipop..............

Sorry if this is a noob question, but is it supposed to be that all user cab assignments for presets are shifted when new factory cabs are added? i.e. Selecting a preset that utilized user cab slot U083 now utilizes U078, which is not the intended cab. I'm assuming this has to do with the 5 new cabs added to the end of the factory list; is the only solution to this shifting your entire user cab list up by 5?
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/ax8-v7-00-public-beta.125015/page-2#post-1487348

You will find a fair amount of tolerance for some swearing on this forum....heck, the CEO and genius of the company embraced the phrase HOLY SHITBALLS to endorse an earlier FW ......there is a fascist censor bot on Line6 forum that can be hilarious in its incorrectness.(it replaces detected obscenity with the word "lollipop"..last week someone made a reference to the revered SciFi author Philip K Lollipop..............

Cool. Well it's so good I had a little sex wee

NIIIICE

I won't be updating until after this weekends gig. This looks like an update, where preset levels could change a bit, and I don't have time to re-adjust.

One question:"What is the new 3 band console EQ in the graphic EQ block - I guess it's modelled after some famous console ? Neve 1073? (Please say yes :) )

Is the 3-Band Console EQ new? I've been using it for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom