AX8 V7.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another weird one, if I go to the cab PG2 settings and adjust the presence, the cab hi cut frequency will display the presence setting, although it doesn't seem to affect the actual setting at all.

Thanks a million. this is awesome. Now I know what FW will rock the weekend's rehearsal space :D

I've never been a beta tester before... Shirley 2 is pretty fun! Tuner on ax8 edit still cuts out audio when you exit, have to restart unit to get it back.
I can't reproduce this tuner behavior. The way you've written this it sounds like you had some issues with un-mute not working when returning from tuning mode even before the beta was installed -- is that true?

Can you try resetting your system settings? It's a menu item on the utility screen to do this.

I loaded up the new Brit #34 and Ownhammer Factory Cab and made a quick preset and video; the new OH cabs are the ducks nuts!

I also recorded some clips of my Q6 presets before updating and rerecorded them after the update; in order they are the 2C++, Recto 1 Red, Friedman BE, 1959, 198, Brit 800 and 1970 Plexi.

Finally, I dialled up the new factory cab #149 and shot out all the Recto models; these definitely put a smile on my face and certainly feel closer to my old Rev G Dual Rectifier to play.

I'm looking forward to playing around with a few more models and looking out for any bugs. Awesome work by the FAS team.

Last edited:
Possible bug ?

All my cabs where changed to 1*12 Blue Class A on presets I checked. Also I couldn´t load my saved cab blocks in to the cab slot in Axe edit.

The sound of the amp-block seemes to be great though :)

Possible bug ?

All my cabs where changed to 1*12 Blue Class A on presets I checked. Also I couldn´t load my saved cab blocks in to the cab slot in Axe edit.

The sound of the amp-block seemes to be great though :)
thomas - there's a known issue regarding cab numbers caused by the addition of new stock cabs. joe says it'll be fixed by the release

Last edited:
I loaded up the new Brit #34 and Ownhammer Factory Cab and made a quick preset and video; the new OH cabs are the ducks nuts! I recorded some clips of my Q6 presets and I'm about to compare them with the Q7 equivalents.

Damn that sounds good

Here's another weird one, if I go to the cab PG2 settings and adjust the presence, the cab hi cut frequency will display the presence setting, although it doesn't seem to affect the actual setting at all.
That's a known issue with the dedicated AMP knobs and is strictly a graphical issue.

Hi Guys! How do I get notification of new releases? Is there an option of this or do I just need to keep checking the downloads page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom