Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta #2

A dramatic reenactment on the Island of Misfit Toys:

Charlie-in-the-box: Well it's Christmas Eve [Friday]...
Spotted Elephant: Looks like we're fogotten again.
Dolly for Sue: But Rudolph [Cliff] promised we'd go this time.
Charlie-in-the-box: I guess the storm [measurements] was too much for them. I... I just as well go to bed and start dreaming about next year [Friday]

Is there a recent factory presets file i forgot to load, and/or is there a new one to load soon?
Someone recently said that presets hardly needed tweaking any more with Q7b2, so i'm going to update to the latest factory presets. I think i'm missing the latest factory presets, and i can't find the link. I recall seeing the link in a thread, but a quick search came up empty. Not sure though, and i'm wondering if i'm confusing that with the rumor that new factory presets for Q7 are on the way. Anyone know the scoop? ;) I'm going to do some recording and i want to be up to date as possible.

Is there a recent factory presets file i forgot to load, and/or a new one soon?
Someone recently said that presets hardly needed tweaking any more with Q7b2, so i'm going to update to the latest factory presets. I think i'm missing the latest factory presets, and i can't find the link. I recall seeing the link in a thread, but a quick search came up empty. Not sure though, and i'm wondering if i'm confusing that with the rumor that new factory presets for Q7 are on the way. Anyone know the scoop? ;) I'm going to do some recording and i want to be up to date as possible.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/firmware-presets.php
The presets on this page are new as of Q6, I don't think they will be updated again for q7

A dramatic reenactment on the Island of Misfit Toys:

Charlie-in-the-box: Well it's Christmas Eve [Friday]...
Spotted Elephant: Looks like we're fogotten again.
Dolly for Sue: But Rudolph [Cliff] promised we'd go this time.
Charlie-in-the-box: I guess the storm [measurements] was too much for them. I... I just as well go to bed and start dreaming about next year [Friday]

Lol

Monday, Monday...can't trust that day
Monday, monday...it just don't turn out that way...
(So says The Mamas and the Papas)

Well, hell. Monday is my long day at work, followed by an evening at the pool hall with my pool league team. Leave the house at 9:00 AM and get home after midnight. But what the heck. Sleep is SO overrated, lol.

Back
Top Bottom