Carrying case?

My 365 holds my AX8 securely in its own compartment. My iPad goes into its own compartment, too. So do both of my EV-1 pedals. There are other spots for cables, wireless, and a few miscellaneous items.

My 365 holds my AX8 securely in its own compartment. My iPad goes into its own compartment, too. So do both of my EV-1 pedals. There are other spots for cables, wireless, and a few miscellaneous items.

I assume the inside padding is soft and won't scratch anything up?

I assume the inside padding is soft and won't scratch anything up?
Yes. Here's my AX8, two expression pedals, iPad, binder, cables and assorted other gear. Everything wrapped in soft, smooth material. Everything but the binder is separated by at least one layer of dense, closed-cell foam.

20161020_235540.jpg 20161020_235500.jpg 20161020_235035.jpg

Attachments

• 20161020_235540.jpg
    20161020_235540.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20161020_235500.jpg
    20161020_235500.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 13
I use the Pedaltrain Classic 2 with the soft case. Easy to carry and okay for rehearsals and smaller gigs, but of course not really good enough for the next tour. Is there anybody who has the Classic 2 with the hard case and can tell me if the height is okay for the AX8?

Anyone use a non pedaltrain and non wood pedal board? I am having issues with the incline of my pedaltrain, and would prefer to find a lighter and pedal board... I am looking for a perforated aluminum or some type of plastic\foam sheet to cut to size.

Anyone use a non pedaltrain and non wood pedal board? I am having issues with the incline of my pedaltrain, and would prefer to find a lighter and pedal board... I am looking for a perforated aluminum or some type of plastic\foam sheet to cut to size.

I plan to just build an ikea board for my half stack rig.

The Mono's are definitely on the radar. Specifically the Kondensor or the 365 but I'm also looking at Odyssey bags.

They seem about the same type, maybe not as great but much less expensive too.

The Mono's are definitely on the radar. Specifically the Kondensor or the 365 but I'm also looking at Odyssey bags.

They seem about the same type, maybe not as great but much less expensive too.

Remember to check Amazon for them.
I got mine for a great price and LOVE IT!

You might be interested to check out the Temple Audio pedalboards.

MEP-overview.jpg

http://templeboards.com/

Anyone tried the kondensor yet?

Would love a review on it. Dimensions show 15" which is a bit too small BUT you know how those things go. Maybe it still fits? Also the side pocket looks to small for an expression pedal.

But if the AX8 fit and a pedal fit in the side pocket it would be a 100% winner for me and I would buy one right now.

So has anyone found a good quality, slightly protective case, that fits just the AX8 and maybe some cables? A lot of the soft bags I have seen are either too large to fit it well, or more money than I want to spend. Something $60 or less would be ideal.

I am looking for something that I can grab and go and just toss it over my shoulder. It won't get banged around much at all, but I wouldn't mind a little padding. I love Mono bags, but I really don't want to spend that kind of money.

So has anyone found a good quality, slightly protective case, that fits just the AX8 and maybe some cables? A lot of the soft bags I have seen are either too large to fit it well, or more money than I want to spend. Something $60 or less would be ideal.

I am looking for something that I can grab and go and just toss it over my shoulder. It won't get banged around much at all, but I wouldn't mind a little padding. I love Mono bags, but I really don't want to spend that kind of money.
A larger laptop bag seems to work for a lot of folks. Although, I'm pretty partial to the Mono stuff too.

I have a Roadrunner pedal bag and took foam padding from some other shipping box and made a border inside the bag. Works lovely and plenty of padding.

Link is not showing - Amazon, Guitar Center..

So my new Pelican Air 1555 turned up today and i'm really happy with it's size and weight. It is SUPER light and there is plenty of height to stack layers within the case and mold the pick-out foam to suit your needs, without it being too bulky. PIc below shows it compared to my other diago board.

By cutting out two rectangles i was able to fit in everything i need (this is for touring) including cables below the ax8 and two roland ev-5s stacked on top of each other. The lid has a few cms of depth with foam to nicely cushion the top of the ax8.
I like it. So you cut the foam yourself?

Back
Top Bottom