FracTool - for power users only

Hi, yes bundles are not supported yet.
By the way the software says it when you drop a bundle on it, no?

Last edited:
I'd pay $150 easily for a converter that could output to multiple targets including the ax8. I'm sure i'm not the only one.
I must share a part of our messages with all of you, it's so ridiculous...
jzucker blames my software not converting "fully" you know why?
Because it doesn't translate multidelay blocks from axefx presets to AX8... a machine that does not offer multidelay.
He would like my software to do some kind of magic conversion from multidelay to normal delay ^^
This is probably the best bad faith argument for not honoring promises i've never heard... Promise $150 and pay 0...
Judge by yourself.

So @jzucker, keep your money but i forbid you to use my software, ever.

Thank you so much for this ware Al, well deserved Eurae on their way to you.

And never mind the bollocks ;-) you've made 99 999 out of 100 000 of us very happy.

I have not yet down loaded your converter, because I am waiting on my invite for the ax-8. I have been following this thread and Am truly amazed that you are able to make this converter work at all when you do not even have an AX-8 in you possession. I think any one that faults you for any matters that are not quite right at this point should be banished. This I am sure is why Fractal never made this available! Some would complain if you hung them with a gold rope! I will gladly donate when I down load and give you props for doing what you have done! Keep up the great work!

Don't have any immediate use for the tool myself, but really respect the effort being put into it. Donated to both support a great software project that people have been clamoring for, and all else that Al does in general with his software and the axefx.fr archive. Thanks Al!

All my units are XLs so haven't downloaded (yet) but shot a few dollars your way to support a fellow developer. Nice job creating the holy grail between II/XL and taking it even further with the AX8!

Cheers

2.0 beta 19 is released :
- Fixes amp levels on Y dataset when converting to/from AX8
- New UI for easier choice of online/offline operating
- Now includes all functionalities (and more) of defunct AxeFxBankMgr
- Allows you to audition easily banks/multiple presets at once just by dropping files on the FAS device icon.
- Batch convert multiple banks/presets at once by dropping files on the harddrive icon.

Back
Top Bottom