Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Public Beta

This is just FW 20 beta'b'.............Cliff totally got you guys..........................;)

I started recording an album with firmware 19 just a few days ago. My timing sucks! If this firmware sounds as good as everyone says I might have to install the update an then re-amp what I've done so far.. :torn:

I always record output 1, 2, and dry 3 so I can go back if need be!

I always record output 1 and dry 3 for the same reason. Lucky I did!

EDIT: I see that you record output 2 also - is there any advantage to doing this? I always just record 1 and 3, as I double track the guitars and then pan them hard left and right anyway (I only need to record in mono). Am I missing something?

Last edited:
CLIPPAGE!!!!!

Mark IV and Suhr Veteran 30. First part is FW19 and the second part is Quantum. It's doing something to the dynamics right? When I played it I felt like the amp was a lot brighter but when I recorded it, it was equal brightness. It's not necessarily easily audible but when I'm palm muting the low end is tighter.

Niiiiiice!

What am I supposed to be hearing here?

I want you to know, that I was in bed, completely nude. Until I read this post. Now I'm in my music room, installing this beta.

I wanted you to be haunted by the disturbing imagery of picturing me nude, and in front of my effects rack, but the truth is, I did take time to put clothes on before I came in here.

I will let you know whether I think it was worth it or not, in a few minutes.

Thank you.

Here's my assessment: I wasted 1 minute and 15 seconds, putting on clothes, that I should have spent playing that much longer. The tones are so warm and rich, you can feel the tubes glowing to warm your naked body.

Play naked.

it this version 1 or 21 because on the axe fx 2 XL+ it says 21, and here its quantum 1. ???

Back
Top Bottom