Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.00 Released

Thank you for targeting the flanger block (specifically), and including these changes to it and the chorus blocks for this update.

Excited to use this for a gig on Sunday.

(I knew we should have added Spirit of Radio...! lol)

Oh man! My Steinberger Gm7ta will catch fire.
All sounds wonderful!

Still missing test the Les Paul Slash, the Brian May and the Strato VG.

what happiness! Thanks Cliff! :)

YES!!!

"Added “Update Amps Defaults” and “Update Amps All Presets” functions to Utility menu. These two functions reset all advanced parameters in each amp block to default values. Tone controls and Drive levels are not reset. The first function updates the current preset, the second function updates all presets."

This feature is going to get used a lot. At least the beginning of any new firmwares that eventually come out.

Thank you Cliff!!!

Hey

Sadly still we don't have digital numbers for those Output Levels ,need to wait and hope that feature will come some day! I have been waiting that update a while already ,and i think i will stay still whit my 13.02 Firmware. But that new firmware release was little bit relief for me ,because i don't need to adjust all presets again.

I knew there was a reason I put in to take one of my floating days off on Monday! Thanks Cliff! Perfect Timing.

AlGrenadine already replied "yes" but to make super super sure and clear we do NOT need to manually deselect/reselect amps and instead use the new "UPDATE ALL AMPS ALL PESETS" in the utility menu ?

Who would you need to say yes to believe it?

Well what's his face said yes. So I hope that's good enough. :)

I have no opportunity to install it before Monday, but I'm curious if there is a big difference between this final release and 15.00 beta1.

It makes sense for Update Amps All Presets to automatically save but if you use Update Amps Defaults which will only update the current amp, is that undoable? Is it automatically saved or can I change presets & come back to what was there originally?

Just saw Joe Satriani in Cph. last night. He could need some help of your Axe and FW-15. Thanks for all the effort.

Wohoo! After playing with fw15b, i've waited this update more than any other update ever.

Back
Top Bottom