Doh

We had to move some things around on stage after we had just finished setting up. Someone bumped some buttons on the front of my Axe Fx when we moved my rack. When I looked at it, it was on the page with the Global Modeling. I freaked out at first. I had never been to that page before, and I didn't know if anything accidentally got changed. I thought to myself, boy that would suck if it got switch to 11.xx and didn't know it. :)

I was going to ask you earlier this morning what you were conjuring up for us this time. Which, of course, I absolutely anticipated being ignored about.

Started playing this morning and it just didn't sound quite right. I'd been working on the firmware and figured I must have inadvertently changed something. Two hours later I realized I had the Global Modeling Version set to 11.xx.

cmon tell us something about it.. you know you want it hehe

could it be that you are trying to tell us that this new firmware sounds different enough that you know right away if you are not using it?

We had to move some things around on stage after we had just finished setting up. Someone bumped some buttons on the front of my Axe Fx when we moved my rack. When I looked at it, it was on the page with the Global Modeling. I freaked out at first. I had never been to that page before, and I didn't know if anything accidentally got changed. I thought to myself, boy that would suck if it got switch to 11.xx and didn't know it. :)

After reading this, and my experience at gigs when sometimes other ppl move your gear...
Cliff what do you think about an option to block the settings? Like a "hold"
When engaged no front panel knobs would make any change. Then a combination of knobs to open again.. like a cellphone basically..
?

Back
Top Bottom