Countdown 0.5...

Maybe he's getting a new cat. You know how the Fractal man loves his cats. Hell he might put a cat block. It'll replicate a cat's meow, work whenever it feels like it, and for some reason put a picture of a fish on the screen.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that Countdown 8 will be tomorrow.

I really hope it will be the announcement for a "GRP" block. whenever you activte this Groupie block you heard a crowd of virgins calling your name and please you let the guitar be guitar ...

I Just hope whatever it is it's free! I'm in enough trouble with the bank manager as it is :(

I don't know what it is but it better not be a friendly Fractal Audio Mothers Day reminder!

How about a clue like, how many digits left of the decimal point in the price?

I think you really don't get it! In 9 days, almost 8 by now, Cliff is gonna reveal the truth, he is GOD and he's gonna launch a new product from hell call the shower Axe fx. It is basiclly an Axe fx you can use while in the shower, pretty cool stuff!! Rumors are you can even use it while seating on the toilet doing what you have to do, making this experience less boring than reading the reader's digest. And finaly, there is this new effect call the nomore delay. What it does is pretty simple. It actually samples the voice of your girlfriend asking your to stop playing your stupid guitar to help her cleaning up or whatever, and for god sake, it makes sure it will never repeat again!!! I'm pretty confident I'm dead spot on!!! Now, if you would excuse me, I have to go for a number two before my weekly psychiatrist consult!!

Okay my guess: AXE FX PC

The AXE Edit ist the AXE PC: I noticed very high memory use und cpu use when i used the editor. Would have never been necessery for a littly midi send/receive utility.

And i was able to get it to process audio via ASIO

And i waited years for this! :)

Last edited:
OK, I think I figured it out...Cliff is getting married and is inviting all the guitarist who purchased a unit to come jam at the reception....all expenses paid..hahahahahaha. On second thought..no way!!! To have that many guitar players on one GIANT stage all fighting to show off their coolest patches would be a nightmare....

Have no clue what it is, but whatever it is i'm sure it will be exciting!! i'd guess some sort of harware unit, floor version of Axe??

Some stripped down Axe-PC has the advantage that it not depend on any component from Japan.

New AxeFx?
Prices for the old ones will go down ;)

A floor board AxeFx would be great - then I would sell my HD500 in a minute!

Last edited:
New AxeFx?
Prices for the old ones will go down ;)
Hold your horses there, Lone Stranger. That ain't automatically so. It would depend on how much the new one costs. Back in the early 1970s, you could buy a new BMW 2002 in the US, drive it for two years, and sell it for what you paid for it. That's because the newer ones had gone up in price enough that used ones held their value.

Back
Top Bottom