Countdown 0.5...

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
DeltaII.jpg

We have ignition...

@Cliff .... i really have to write on my homepapers for university ... And now? i can`t concentrate on them! makes me mad .... hours on research later pickin up every little written fart from anybody and yourself .... i come to the conclusion: Stripped down AxeFX in a floor unit. Reading stuff about the SHARC, having knowledge in developmen on the axe AND now on FOOT controller devices and thinking about, that marketing and processor wise ... a replacement for the standard and ultra does not make sense to me ... hmm hmmm ....

Boooo, Cliff you need to at least put up a grainy out of focus Bigfoot-like pic every day to make it really worth checking these threads.

*no actual Bigfoot pics wise guys*

Last edited:
Floorboard VS rack version, if it's a floorboard version :
_ is it possible that a floorboard (4 years later) be more powerfull than a rack?
_ will it sounds better?

New questions are coming...:lol
les-mini-sextoys-le-petit-canard-sado-maso-trop-mignon-2672212_1350.jpg

Can we get answers...hooooooooooo master cliff?

Last edited:
Potentially a risky gambit here from Fractal.

So this will go on for the next 9 days....
It will generate a lot of interest/buzz/hype and such and then probably 75% of the people will feel a massive let down because it won't be the thing THEY were hoping for and are emotionally invested in.
Or not?

Formfactor does nothing to do with power. Question is: Is there a processor on the market that give you more DSP Power than the TigerSHARC? I think still NO. But Cliff stated he worked on a product based on a SHARC processor. They have now experiences with modeling, Multi-FX, and building footcontrollers. so, what do we think would be the next step, if we keep in mind Cliff will spread the lineup and match some other price points and customer targets, than fractal has?!

Potentially a risky gambit here from Fractal.

So this will go on for the next 9 days....
It will generate a lot of interest/buzz/hype and such and then probably 75% of the people will feel a massive let down because it won't be the thing THEY were hoping for and are emotionally invested in.
Or not?

i really hope, he has a consolation like a bad ass Firmware Update and/or Axe-Edit 1.0....

I think that 10 days before they release a new product, Line 6 says all about it. :mrgreen

9. As in 9 more days of speculation and wise cracks.

Doesn't get any better than that. :razz

The rumor mill last told me that this is going to be bacon related somehow. Either it will dispense it or at least smell like it making it impossible for any grown man not to own several.

I just hope this won't turn out to be a disappointment for recent Axe-FX buyers. I just purchased an Ultra two weeks ago and would easily have paid for a new Fractal Audio product with newer modeling algorithms, more processing power, and more potential. That's not to say that the Ultra is lacking anything but my intention was to jump back into modeling at the leading edge. I'd hate to find out that I missed that target by 3 weeks. That would be pretty disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom